fourteen

AERIN walked heading to her university being lost in her train of thoughts, flashbacks about what happened on the other night kept on hunting her, it wasn't the first time that it happened to her between her and seongwoo

she's been frustrated with the kiss but to be honest with herself, what happened on that night was kind of romantic, you know having a kiss on the ferris wheel wasn't really bad. it made her whine and blush the moment she took a step on her unit when she got home. 

"oh hey my ex-blind date!" jaehwan surprised her. she was slapped back to reality and gave him an awkward smile. 

"hey." she simply replied when he noticed something. 

"perhaps, are you okay?" he asked worriedly. 

"uhm yes, why do you ask?" aerin asked him back being curious about what he had observed on her face. "is something wrong with my face?" she asked him once more. 

"nothing, but you're being red, are you sick? perhaps a fever? let me take you in the infirmary if you're not feeling well." he said speaking too fast that made her head hurt, she's feeling fine, but jaehwan's aura is too hyper for her that she doesn't want someone would disturb her. but because she doesn't want to look bad in front of him, she just shook her head. 

"i'm fine jaehwan. i'm just really busy these days. you know i have work, i still have to study." she confessed. 

"i know, and i am sorry by the way." he suddenly apologized making her curious. 

"about what?" she asked. 

"about what happened weeks ago? i was being stupid in front of you that i didn't notice i was embarrassing you like, you were having the second hand embarrassment because of me?" he said and aerin just nodded. 

"uhm, it's okay, i already got over it." jaehwan was about to say something when someone entered the scene making the two of them had communication breakdown. 

"JAEHWAN-AH!  my notes in -- oh hello." the person said the moment he saw aerin. 

"ya, daniel i was talking to her tsk." jaehwan hissed but daniel didn't mind him. 

"daniel? daniel?" aerin asked the new lad. 

"yep, wait, have we met before? i swear i saw you in seongwoo hyung's apartment." daniel stated as aerin had to agree with an excited nod. 

"yeah, i was there, you brought him home right? i never get to introduce myself to you in a proper way." she smiled. "i'm hwang aerin." 

daniel suddenly snapped on his thoughts, he remembered something, and he finds her name really familiar as if someone had mentioned her some time earlier than this day. 

"wait, are you perhaps my date?" daniel suddenly asked her. she flinched and finally realized minhyun mentioned his name. 

"uhm, yeah?" aerin said being unsure, daniel suddenly pushed jaehwan aside making the boy glared at him and dusted his shoulder. 

"it's nice to meet you, i'm kang daniel," the peach guy smiled as he reached out his hand. aerin gladly took it and smiled at him as well. "shall we have some time together?" 

"of course." aerin nodded, daniel gestured his hand for the lady to walk first with him behind her. jaehwan was left behind feeling annoyed with daniel for stealing the girl away. he just sighed and went separate path with the two. 

  °˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°  

seongwoo picked up some bottles of chocolate milk which was dumped near his couch. he's feeling bored living alone in his condo unit, well seonju isn't a big loss for him. he have aerin as his neighbor. 

he went down of the building to take the trash away when he suddenly received a call from one of his best buds, "yes, hello?" he asked. 

"hey hyung, you won't believe it." said the guy from the other line. 

"what?" he asked once again, as he put the trash bag beside the trash bin as he shoved his left hand on his short's pocket. 

"i have a date today." the other guy said having the cheeky smile he have. 

"congratulations, i hope she won't dump you." seongwoo smirked with a little bit of sarcasm. the other guy just laughed. 

"heol, i bet she won't, we're in the same school and i met her earlier with jaehwan." the guy informed. 

"well, good luck daniel, i hope she'll like you back." seongwoo scoffed. 

"hey, won't you ask me who she is? i think you both know each other." daniel said as he saw aerin flipping the pages of her book in front of her locker. 

"what? if that's seonju then that won't be a surprise, she's a living snake." seongwoo said rolling his eyes. he really hates the girl. 

"but she isn't seonju, she's the girl living next door. aerin." daniel confessed, seongwoo's eyes went wide the moment he heard the name. 

"hwang aerin? minhyun's sister? how come?" he asked as if he can't believe what's happening. 

"minhyun hyung called me on the other night, me and aerin will go out tonight and i hope you don't mind since i know you're friends." daniel said. seongwoo rubbed his temples and sighed. 

"just take care of her." and with that, seongwoo dropped the call and went inside to his unit. he started to feel unwell, he started to feel nervous and uncomfortable. daniel's a good guy but he can't imagine him dating aerin, he feels possessive at the moment. 

he walked in circles when he reached his living room, being paranoid as heck, even if daniel's a good friend, still he doesn't want aerin to be with him. 

"oh please seongwoo, they're just going to go out later, what could possibly happen next? daniel isn't like you." he told himself as he bit his nails. 

then suddenly, flashbacks started to hunt him. perhaps, i have already some romantic feelings for hwang aerin?

yes, i like aerin.. 

  °˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°  

author:  omg! it took me long enough to update, i'm really sorry guys if this is late, i was busy af in school huhuhu i hope you guys forgive me tho :( please do vote and comment and don't leave me huhuhuhuhu. 

btw, let's keep supporting wanna one even tho that stupid controversy popped out, stay loyal wannables don't leave wanna one behind, let's support them until the end. wing wing wing wing boomerang!! la la la dolce vita~