thirty

“OKAY so what's the buzz?” aerin asked as jisung parked his car to the wrong venue

OKAY so what's the buzz?” aerin asked as jisung parked his car to the wrong venue. aerin was confused. “jisung what is this place? this isn't a school. this is seongwoo's family business building, is sonagi here?”

“chill, you'll see her inside, it's just that her boyfriend jihoon is inside as well. seongwoo's throwing a party and you're invited.” he said plainly as he dragged her inside.

“he ignored me the whole week and come here to his party, i am annoyed.” aerin said stubbornly as they got inside the elevator, crossing her arms on her chest. jisung sighed and looked at her with his usual look.

[ a/n:  i love jisung eomma so much more than baejin :) sorry. peace. ]

“he didn't mean it though, just come and i'll show you he isn't.” jisung said as he reached out his hand for aerin to place her hand on the top of his. she looked at his hand and scoffed, holding jisung's hand.

“fine, but with this clothes? a hoodie and skinny jeans and converse?” she asked him. jisung just smiled.

“you look beautiful.” he said as aerin smiled as well.

“thanks?” jisung just chuckled.

“you look like you're not sure about your response, say it confidently, seongwoo's madly in love with such beautiful woman like you.” jisung said making aerin chuckled as well.

“well thanks,” she said. “you're handsome but don't have a girlfriend, you're getting old.”

jisung slapped her arm playfully, being bashful. “aigoo, after seongwoo will get married i'll find myself a woman so don't worry.” jisung said innocently making aerin looked at him with a glare.

“he's getting married? again?!” she yelled. “who is it this time?” she asked him making jisung realized his mistake.

“mistake, mistake.” jisung said shaking his head while waving his hands in front of her. “i don't mean it that way.” jisung denied, but it's the truth.

he doesn't want to die without a wife by his side, and if doesn't want to be killed early by the lady beside him then, he needs to shut his mouth or else it'll spill something for ruining the surprise.

aerin sighed in front of jisung as the door of the elevator opened. he pulled her with him and walked down the hall where seongwoo was waiting.

“ya, you should have let me change my clothes, the party might be so elegant --” aerin was cut off when she saw no one inside the hall. it was only her and jisung. although reception is ready for the party, it looks like they both came earlier than the guests.

round dinning tables covered with red cloths, five to six chairs surrounding each and every covered table were neatly arranged, balloons on the ceilings together with a big chandelier in the middle, golden garlands everywhere which like they're celebrating christmas, and the stage in the side which the red curtians were closed. the foods and drinks are in the right side of the hall, on a rectangular wide table, waiting to be eaten.

aerin looked at jisung, “i think we got here so early.” she told him and that time, he let go of her.

“aerin-ah, there's something you need to know about seongwoo.” jisung sighed seriously. aerin suddenly got nervous and faced him with a worried expression. “you see, this party is actually an engagement party for seongwoo and for his bride to be. i brought you here because  --”

“so he's getting married? again?” she asked almost tearing up. “and what, he'll ask me to run away with him? and what? go back if his bride get caught again? the heck jisung? i don't want to be here, i wanna go home.” she whined as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“i can't just leave,” jisung said but aerin groaned in frustration.

“what kind of friend are you?” aerin asked him. jisung gave her a small reassuring smile and started to walk away from the girl with her tears streaming down from her eyes. jisung didn't answer her as he made his way onto the stage reaching a rope. “ya, what are you doing?” she asked. “look jisung, i didn't mean to say something bad or even if i did, or did not, don't tie yourself and hang yourself. you still need to get married --”

“ya, i'm just reaching the rope, and yes, i still need to get married before i die so please don't cry there. you're making me feel like killing seongwoo for making you cry.” jisung said as he got the rope. aerin looked like an idiot who stopped crying when she heard what jisung have said.

“what?” she asked him.

“aerin, do me a favor.” jisung said.

“what?”

“stand in the middle of the hall, the center please.” jisung said. aerin immediately went to the center where no tables and other decorations. it was all her in there with jisung who is meters away from her.

“now what?” she asked again as jisung did his round clap. he gave her a warm smile.

“happy birthday.” he joked as she smirked.

“ya, my birthday is two months away. what are you talking about?” aerin asked, jisung shrugged and pulled the rope.

“i hope you like this.” he said as the curtains on the stage opened revealing the guests, which made their way down to their tables, and her brother's squad were also there in the stage.

suddenly, a loud music was heard playing the song wanna be (my baby)  revealing the eleven boys on the stage with their backs turned. each of them were holding a rose. then there she saw sonagi, kuie and yeonwoo under the stage holding a folded tarpaulin.

“what the hell?” she asked, all guests were standing and looking at her. and she could see that person on stage in the middle, the tall, handsome guy that she loves the most.

the song continued playing as the boys turned their backs and faced aerin in the center. “WANNA BE MY BABY.” they all sang when seongwoo grabbed the mic.

“YA HWANG AERIN!” seongwoo called who's standing in the middle of the stage. “you're the most beautiful girl i've ever met! i love you so much, i would ask you something.”

with his cue, seongwoo's friends approached aerin and made a circle, making her the center, the three ladies came up too as seongwoo started to walk towards her as well, “what's this, i thought this is an engagement party? you're getting married right?” she asked.

“yep.” seongwoo smiled cheekily.

“so?” she asked raising a brow. seongwoo sighed softly as he kneels down with one knee.

“have you heard what i just said?” he asked. “if not, i'll gladly say it again.” seongwoo said.

“what the --”

“hwang aerin, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever met, i want to say a lot things about you which i really find it sweet and attractive but they're too many and i want to get this to the specific point.” seongwoo confessed. “ i love you so much,” he added as he took a small box from his pocket, opening it slowly in front of her.

“i'm getting emotional.” daniel whispered to jisung.

“hwang aerin, will you marry me?”