eleven

"EONNI, is he your boyfriend?" sonagi askes the moment aerin reached the counter to wear her apron

"EONNI, is he your boyfriend?" sonagi askes the moment aerin reached the counter to wear her apron. sonagi pointed seongwoo who's sitting on the table just beside the glass wall.

"no, just a friend." aerin denied. but the younger one didn't believe her. "what?"

sonagi raised a brow.  "are you sure? you seems sweet when the both of you walked out of his car." and that made aerin snorted.

"oh jeez, what's the malice of it?" she smirked and sonagi shook her head.

"nothing, it's my first time to see you hanging out with a boy since i met you." sonagi answered.

"heol, just focus on jihoon and not with my love life okay? i've been suffering my middle life crisis." aerin said while fanning her face.

"like what?" sonagi asked.

"look, my brother set me up on a blind date twice, the guys were nice but it turns out that the first one is weird and the second one has a girlfriend already. he's looking for another one right now and god knows what's gonna happen next. i hope it won't be a disappointment again." aerin sighed as she tied her hair into a messy bun.

"then i think you should find a guy like jihoon." the younger one suggested making aerin snorted again.

"there's no other guy like jihoon okay? you're lucky to have him." she smiled.

"well i guess, i am then." sonagi smiled as well.

"now go to work, the boss will be here in any minute." the younger one nodded and went to work, aerin went to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for her guest.

while she's cooking, she can see seongwoo on his table being so lonely and seriously drowning his deep thoughts, he's really problematic at the moment and she remembered what he told her during the car ride.

"i have a wealthy family, yet the relationship isn't. i ran away from home because my life is a piece of shit. they knew about my situation right now and decided to support me in one condition, when the day my dad finds a new business partner, i'll be engaged or if not, i'll be homeless."

aerin sighed, "the elites' common problem. good thing our family is just semi-elite, well my brother is working hard." she shrugged her thoughts off and went back to cooking.

after a few moments, aerin was done, she put the three layers of pancakes in a clean white circle plate with chocolate syrup on top. she even made a hot chocolate with white marshmallows on top, floating above the hot liquid.

she put them down on a tray and went out of the kitchen. there she went straight to the lonely boy on the corner and placed the food in front of him. seongwoo was alarmed and looked at the girl.

"i didn't order anything." seongwoo told her.

"you haven't ate your breakfast, don't worry it's free." she said and hugged the tray the moment she emptied it. she sat down across him and observed his face. is being engaged is really a big deal for him? well anyways, it'll be hard especially if you don't know the person as your future wife right? and even though i can say that he is a bad boy, he doesn't deserve to suffer a cruel thing.

"you don't have to do this actually." seongwoo said.

"i said it's fine. anyways, just call me if you need someone to talk to. i'll be working around." aerin said and was about to stand up when seongwoo grabbed her wrist making her look at him casually.

"don't leave, stay here." he said.

"i didn't say right now, i mean you can talk to me later. i have work to do." aerin complained.

"i want you now." sonagi's eyes widened when she heard her eonni and seongwoo talking, she started to chuckle.

"how sweet, i'm gonna take a picture to send to her brother, hihihi." sonagi smiled evilly and perfectly took the perfect shot where seongwoo and aerin look at each other dramatically. she was thinking for a title,  the elite and the maid. "wait that sounds so cruel."

she continued tapping her phone and went back to work after, meanwhile, aerin is still speechless. seongwoo let go of her wrist and rubbed his nape.

"let me get some water first." she said.

"yeah, okay, i'm sorry." seongwoo smiled, feeling embarrassed. aerin nodded and walked out, that's the time that jihoon arrived with his friend.

"sonagi baby!" jihoon yelled across the whole cafe making everyone looked at him, his friend distanced himself and walked towards the counter to avoid the secondhand embarrassment.

"oh, jinyoung you're here." aerin said welcoming the new boy.

"yeah, jihoon hyung invited me to come with him to see if sonagi's doing fine. she was sick yesterday." jinyoung explained to her noona.

"oh, sonagi's inside the kitchen, just wait for her, i'll be taking care of someone." aerin said excusing herself. she went back to seongwoo's table and placed the cup of water there.

"where's my baby?" jihoon pouted.

"hyung shut up." jinyoung said rolling his eyes.

"you're just jealous, you have kuie, why don't you bring her here too and call her baby." jihoon scolded, the younger one shook his head as jihoon's attention was caught by two familiar faces talking on corner. "is that seongwoo hyung?" jihoon asked.

jinyoung craned his neck and saw him. "yeah, and he's talking to aerin noona."

"oh," jihoon decided to approach them. "hey hyung, did you guys hook up already?" he asked shamelessly.

both seongwoo and jinyoung glared at jihoon while aerin spit out the water onto seongwoo's face.

"you pig baby, shut up."