twenty

[ seongwoo's ] 

[ seongwoo's ] 

"SEONGWOO, the wedding is next week, how about my boyfriend? i can't just break up with him." yeonwoo whined at me as we talked today inside a cafe. 

"i know, we can't just cut off this marriage you know." i sighed, "i still haven't told aerin about how i really feel." 

i was expecting that yeonwoo would be a bitch like seonjoo but she's unexpectedly different, she's such an angel. she's really kind and loyal to her boyfriend. if i haven't met aerin and she doesn't have a boyfriend, i might as well take this great opportunity to marry her. i won't decline though, she's beautiful enough. 

but still, aerin's enough for me. "why don't you tell your father that you like aerin and it's a good thing since her brother is a good friend of his, minhyun oppa has a good company and a good CEO, aerin would do." 

"i hope it would be easy yeonwoo, for damn's sake, soonyoung told me to runaway with aerin if i had a chance." i sighed again for the nth time, yeonwoo looked at me and snapped her fingers in front of my face. 

"that's a nice idea, i'll runaway with my boyfriend too in the day of our wedding." she smiled dreamily. oh damn, she could be my new best friend. "let me call jonghyun and plan the surprise." she said as she took her phone and i just shrugged. 

after a few hours, yeonwoo already settled her plan. i still have to talk to aerin and tell her about this, well i hope she would agree because if not, then i'll be left dumbfounded inside the church with my bride running away with her boyfriend. good for yeonwoo, jonghyun is such a sweetheart, and i have mine a strong headed one. she's still not my girlfriend yet but damn, i'm so desperate. i should ask her to date me if she would agree to run away with me. 

i drove myself down to aerin's university and waited for her to come out. some of the students looked at me as if i was a celebrity, i can hear them whispering and babbling things about me. well yes ladies and gentlemen, i have an actor-like visuals, i am a model and really handsome. 

i leaned on my car with my arms crossed on my chest. i glanced on my wristwatch and realized she's going out in a few. 

"seongwoo hyung?" i heard someone asked. 

"oh jaehwanie.." i called. he just smiled and somehow gave me a suspicious look. 

"what are you doing here?" he asked. "are you here to visit daniel?" he smirked. 

"well, it's actually aerin, if he comes in then, i'll be greeting him as well." i said giving him a nod and he just smirked at me.

"aerin needs comfort from you though." he said and i gave him a confused look. "don't you know? she came home drunk on the other day because of you."

"because of me?" i asked then he nodded. i was about to say something when someone called him.

"ya! jaehwan, you reckless mammal!" someone shouted, jaehwan rolled his eyes and looked to the person who called him. then i saw aerin and daniel. "you left your business administration book on your desk." i heard aerin said approaching him as she harshly handed him the book.

"seongwoo hyung, what are you doing here?" i turned to face daniel and aerin looked at me as well. "are you here to see me?" he asked, giving me those shining puppy eyes. 

i smirked. "yes of course, i missed you mate!" i smiled cheekily as i gave him a warm hug. daniel playfully hugged me back and i can sense aerin and jaehwan thinking we're doing our gay shits.

jaehwan suddenly cleared his throat and that's when i cut the skinship i had with daniel.

"so, what's your purpose here?" jaehwan asked. i straightened up my suit and swiped my bangs using my pinky finger to the right side of my forehead.

"you." i answered looking at aerin who pointed herself.

"ooooh~ shalala lala lala~" jaehwan sang.

"take care of her hyung, we'll leave." daniel smirked as he winked at me. i just shooed them away until they were out of my sight. and then, i am left alone with aerin, with her eyes looking at me uncomfortably.

"what do you want from me you nincompoop?" she asked while crossing her arms on her chest.

"random question." i quickly answered then she raised a brow. "do you know how to drive a car?" she suddenly rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead then, looked at me.

"did you come here just to ask me that question ong seongwoo?" she asked me with a scoff.

"answer my question first." i said plainly and she groaned.

"minhyun taught me when i was 17, i can remember the basics, what now?" she asked as i nodded.

"very well, come with me and let's talk." i replied as i was about to reach her hand but she took some steps backwards.

"minhyun doesn't want it, i'm not going anywhere with you." she told me coldly. now she's avoiding me? i didn't remember anything that i did was wrong to her, well, that making out session in my unit wasn't really an issue, she agreed about it so what's the purpose of avoiding me right now?

"you're avoiding me aren't you?" i asked her and she just looked at me.

"you're getting married in a week, would you like someone would see us hanging around which is supposedy you should be preparing with your bride?" she said i as notice her eyes are slowly getting watery. why is she going to cry? don't tell me she's sad because i'm getting married and she's jealous?

jeez seongwoo, you said it yourself, you're just friends and she doesn't like you. well what if she does?

i'm not going to miss this chance to ask her to runaway with me.

"well i should be doing that right now but i can't." i confessed and she suddenly wiped her tear. "look aerin, i can't marry yeonwoo okay?"

"well force yourself then, it's for your own good." she insisted. and i sighed heavily.

"for my own good my ass," i scoffed.

"i hate you." she suddenly blurted out. i looked down at her. "you always want the things you want to be obeyed huh? you're so selfish." she said harshly.

"i am not being selfish right now aerin, help me out on this." i begged but she glared at me.

"no, i'm done with you." she told me as she started to walk away.

the students watched our drama scene as if this is an actual kdrama but heck, i am desperate right now. i didn't care, i want aerin to help me. call me an asshole shit, a selfish prick, i am just desperate.

"aerin! aerin wait!" i called as i grabbed her wrist and spun her around. she looked at me with tears already visible as it streams down from her eyes. "this will be the last time i will ask you a favor, please aerin."

i held her hands tightly and she avoided my gaze.

"what is it?" she finally asked as i sighed in relief. thank goodness.

"help me to runaway from my own wedding."

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: sorry for the typos lol. and as of now, i can notice the small amount of my readers who remain about reading this, anyways guys i need you here. 😭😭 . i might not publish fanfics anymore in the future. 💔💔