twenty seven

BOTH seongwoo and aerin came home back to their families, seongwoo got scolded by his parents as aerin got comforted by minhyun together with jaehwan and daniel

“i'm sorry,” she said and sighed for the nth time of the day. it's been hours since she got home with seongwoo, minhyun got so worried that he couldn't yell at her, daniel and jaehwan are there to protect her if minhyun would explode.

“i've talked to mr. ong on the phone earlier, they're planning to reverse the marriage.” minhyun sighed as he sat down on the couch. “be thankful that he couldn't touch you because i am an important person to his company.” minhyun scolded. aerin wiped her tears gently as jaehwan rubbed her back, pulling her closer to her as he laid down her head on his chest.

“hyung, she's tired, can she rest?” daniel pleaded. “also, i can talk to seongwoo hyung later.”

“yeah, aerin's need to rest.” jaehwan added. minhyun sighed, rubbing his nape as he looked at his sister being gloomy as she is, ever since she got home. both daniel and jaehwan got worried.

“the two of you, stay here and look out for her okay?” minhyun commanded. “and, aerin, i'm going to see seongwoo's father to talk about what happened. i've had enough with this status quo.”

and with that minhyun left and aerin gave in to her tears, she started crying again as jaehwan tried to comfor her. daniel can't do anything either, “aerin-ah, do you want to eat something? i'm gonna cook for you.” daniel asked her but she just gave him a small smile and daniel took the message.

she was pretty hungry because of traveling from daegu, back to seoul then she didn't even have a bite to eat ever since she arrived in their house with minhyun being uncomfortable and worried.

“hey, don't waste your tears, everything will be okay.” jaehwan told her, she smiled bitterly and nodded despite of the sadness and pain she's suffering. same goes to seongwoo who's suffering the worst.

meanwhile, as daniel made his way to the kitchen, he decided to call his favorite hyung, ong seongwoo. “hyung,” he called as he opened the fridge.

“ya, daniel.” seongwoo responded from the other line who seemed very gloomy as well. “are you perhaps, with aerin?” he asked.

“yeah, but i'm in their kitchen trying to cook something for her, jaehwan's with her in the living room.” daniel responsed taking a bottled water for aerin to drink and saw the ingredients for the food that he would cook.

“i see, please take care of her while i'm gone.” seongwoo smiled bitterly as he sat down on his bed, being locked up on his own room inside the mansion with bodyguards outside.

“we sure will,” daniel smirked wearing minhyun's apron. “by the way, you guys seemed like you messed up, aerin's crying here.” he added leaning on the counter.

“i guess we did, tell her not to worry about this, i'll try to fix everything.” seongwoo said rubbing his temples.  “i can't really go there and comfort her,”

“what do you mean hyung?” daniel asked curiously.

“my dad locked me up in my own room, i can't escape since there are a bunch of guards outside. you know how rich this family is, daniel kang.” seongwoo smirked as daniel sighed heavily pitying his hyung. “i wanted to call sungwoon hyung or jisung hyung to come over but i guess, they're on a meeting with my dad and minhyun.”

“yeah, minhyun hyung just left.” daniel said. “hey, want us to take you out from there?”

“not for now daniel, i wanna be alone somehow.” seongwoo said lying on his bed as he look up to his ceiling. “tell aerin i love her and she shouldn't worry, i'm fine. i'm sorry and i'll see her later.”

“oh damn that's so sweet,” daniel responded sarcastically. “why don't you do it?” he asked coldly.

“i don't want to bother her, for i did a mistake.” seongwoo answered.

“yes, yes you did hyung. a big mistake. you shouldn't have come back early.” daniel said. “i hate you.”

“oh please daniel i am not in the mood to joke around with you right now, don't be jealous, i love you more than aerin.” seongwoo smirked as daniel chuckled from the other line. “you dimwit, just cook for her you peach, i'll hang up now.”

daniel heard the call ended and went to his cooking career, being the substitute of hwang minhyun as the cook of this house wouldn't be so bad. and besides, aerin needs comfort, love and care.

seongwoo sighed as he looked at his phone with his wallpaper being him and aerin taking a selca on the beach. too bad that runaway vacation ended to early that he didn't enjoy roaming around that much.

he went to his gallery and saw the other pictures he took with her. he was regretting about going back home a bit early but it's for his own good and aerin. he tried not to be a disappointment to his family but he already failed, a lot of times. if he could turn back the time and make these things never existed, he would really do it. but everything happened, everything did, all of it with a reason with it.

he put his phone on his side table and was about to take a nap when he heard someone knocked on his door.

“who is it?” he asked.

“seongwoo-ya, it's me, yeonwoo. can i talk to you?” she asked. seongwoo got up and opened the door revealing the pretty girl.

“what's up?” he asked her.

“i heard something during the meeting,” she answered. “and i think it will help you cheer up a bit.” she added as seongwoo gestured her to come in.

“i know, they reversed the marriage?” seongwoo asked.

“yep, you don't have to marry me anymore. that's the good news.” she smiled but seongwoo looked at her being confused.

“good news? what do you mean, what's the bad news?”

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: i love ongniel :) ♡♡