twenty nine

“CAN you leave me with my son?” seongwoo's father said making the three of them stood up and left the office politely

CAN you leave me with my son?” seongwoo's father said making the three of them stood up and left the office politely. but before minhyun could walk, he looked at seongwoo and smirked before leaving. of course seongwoo knew what he meant, this lad is a little bit upset about what happened. “have a seat, seongwoo.”

seongwoo lazily sat down on the couch in front of his father's desk.

“what?” he asked throwing his hands in the air as it landed on his lap.

“you ran away with hwang aerin didn't you? hwang minhyun's sister. and i guarantee, something happened to you while you were away.” his dad smirked making seongwoo looked like an innocent who was curious about how his father knew. “ah, kids these days, they grow up differently unlike their parents.” his father chuckled. “seongwoo-ya, it's unavoidable to do it when you're alone with someone you love.” he smiled.

“what are you talking about dad?” seongwoo asked.

“i'll let this slide, i'll pretend nothing happened, unless you do as i say.” seongwoo groaned in frustration upon hearing his dad statement just now. he'll run away with aerin if he gets married with another woman again, and this time his planning not to come back.

“what i am getting married again? ugh, with who? with one of the sisters of my squad? and what? taking your place in this company? dad, this is the millennium, kids don't do arrange marriage.” seongwoo complained but his dad shook his head.

“i'm not done yet you fool.” his dad shushed him making the boy shut up and fixed himself on the couch.

“okay, continue.” seongwoo shrugged.

“you guessed my plans, that's the good news.” his dad smirked. “you see, taking my place will be a big responsibility since the companies of your friends, yoon jisung, hwang minhyun and ha sungwoon are under mine. same goes with daniel and jaehwan's parents. you will be trained before you will get married, but as of now, i'm planning of an engagement party.” seongwoo rolled his eyes.

“who is it this time?” he asked preparing the flip all the things in the room upside down if he won't like the answer. then his dad gave him a teasing smile.

seongwoo went to drink the untouched tea on his dad's coffee table, he was liking the flavor when his dad spoke.

“hwang aerin.” and with that seongwoo spit the tea out of his mouth, coughing aggressively.

“AERIN?!”

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

“AERIIIIIIIIIIIN!!” the girl got startled while she was caught sleeping in class.

she woke up and drowsily looking at her professor while rubbing her nape, yawning shamelessly.

“good morning ma'am.” she greeted, going back to sleep again ignoring the angry stare of her professor while her classmates started to laugh.

“ya, aerin, wake up.” her professor sighed shaking her arm. “i know life's been hard, but please, wake up. i need to settle everything with you, you have missed a lot of lessons.” she said shrugging her shoulders. aerin sat up straight and looked at her with her tired smile as she nodded coolly.

“fine, fine, i'm sorry..” she said. “can we just get this thing over with?” her professor sighed again and walked towards the board, leaving the girl with her stressed face. she's been thinking about seongwoo lately, he wouldn't even answer her calls and messages and she's starting to get worried, having the negativities inside her head, running around.

classes ended quietly, daniel and jaehwan knew something about what's happening as they try to give the girl some space. she's been sad lately.

“hey, you don't look beautiful today.” jaehwan teased as he walked on her level, as they were leaving the building.

“everything's fine aerin, seongwoo hyung's fine.” daniel said, reassuring the girl.

“it's been a week since we got here, he's not calling me or even if i do, he doesn't answer.” she groaned looking at her phone which possesses nothing new from seongwoo.

“i'm sure everything's fine, he maybe needs some space or something.” jaehwan said as aerin sighed heavily shrugging her bag on her shoulder.

“i hope he does.” she said. “i'm worried.”

daniel just patted her head as they walked out together. little did they know that someone was waiting for them outside the school gates.

the three of them stopped in front of the car which was used of that person who is currently waiting. a smile was plastered on his face while leaning on his car, seeing the most precious people in his life together.

“wow, what are you doing here jisung hyung?” daniel asked.

“yeah and, nice car you got there.” jaehwan complimented. jisung smiled and patted its bumper.

“this one is a new one so i have to give it a ride,” he said. “ya, aerin-ssi, sonagi's looking for you, so i thought i could take you to her? she's worried.” jisung said walking towards the three.

“so you're saying, you're just only taking aerin with you? not us?” daniel said pointing at himself together with jaehwan.

“i'm afraid so,” jisung sighed sadly as he picked up something from his pocket which is his phone. he typed something and spoke out. “i sent you guys something, i hope we could see each other there after i drop aerin on sonagi's school. that would be pretty much appreciated.” jisung added as both jaehwan and daniel's phone beeped, receiving the message.

daniel went to read it as he looked at jaehwan with a playful smile. aerin got confused.

“what's up?” she asked.

“boys only aerin,” jaehwan smirked. “alright hyung, we'll see you guys later. just go now, aerin.” he added shooing both jisung and aerin away.

the girl was still clueless about the boys' thing, but she went with jisung anyway, without the idea what's gonna happen next. of course she has the thought of seeing sonagi later but something's up.

and so, aerin went inside jisung's car. they talked some things but as aerin noticed, “hey jisung, this isn't going to lead us to sonagi's school, where are you taking me?”

jisung just shrugged. “you'll know when we get there sweetie.” he smirked.