four

AERIN went out of the building as she mentally cursed about what just happened

"what's got into that punk." she hissed as she wiped her lips gently.

she shook her head and walked down on the streets heading to the bus stop. she settled down inside the bus and put her earphones on.

she's now heading to her work as a cashier on a café nearby her university, it was a saturday morning tho and everything looks fine. but the kiss, it was unexpected.

"eonni,!" someone called her as she got inside the café.

"hi sonagi, did you wait long?" she asked the younger one as she threw her bag on the staff's room.

"aniyo, i am 10 minutes earlier than you. hurry up eonni, there are a lot of costumers." sonagi responded. aerin noticed something on her dongsaeng today, she looks prettier than the usual.

"ya, did jihoon ask you out already?" aerin smirked making sonagi blushed. [ this is not connected to frappe ]  "jeez, he did right?"

"eonni~" the girl whined as aerin chuckled.

"just tell me he did ask you out." sonagi nodded in embarrassment making aerin pinched he cheek. "puppy love." she said.

"aigoo," sonagi pouted as she looked at her eonni. "aerin eonni, your face is red. are you sick?" she asked worriedly.

"what?" aerin immediately left sonagi and went to the comfort room to check if she's telling the truth. then aerin realized her face is really red. "was it because of that kiss? aigoo!"

"eonni gwaechanhayo?" she heard sonagi knocked on the door, aerin got startled and sighed heavily as she decided to wash her face. she wiped it using her face towel and went to grab the doorknob revealing sonagi who's worried. "eonni, are you okay?" she asked again.

"i'm fine, let's get to work." she smiled and walked away from the girl. and the rest of the day, she tried to forget what happened this morning.

hours have passed her shift ended and sonagi was fetched by jihoon. "ya, park jihoon take care of her." aerin scolded.

"don't worry noona, she's safe with me." jihoon winked as he wrapped his arm around sonagi's shoulder and left with her, leaving aerin alone.

"they're both younger than me but they already have a love life." she sighed as she closed the shop. she shook her head at the thought. "when will i have a love life?" she asked herself as she shoved her hands on her hoodie's pocket and walked away from her work.

as she was walking, she suddenly received a call from her brother. aerin answered the call and put it beside her ear.

"creep, my senses are tingling." minhyun smirked on the other line.

"what do you mean?" aerin raised a brow.

"i miss you, and i think you're jealous on some younger people who have a love life." aerin stopped on her tracks.

"how did you know?" she asked.

"nothing, i just can feel it. why don't you go and have a love life." minhyun told her as he sat down on his swivel chair. he's been arranging the papers on their company after their parents' death.

minhyun is now the heir of a rich and wealthy company while aerin is the second one, but instead of swimming on her family's luxury, she decided to be independent while her brother is out of the city.

"i have university i don't have time." aerin insisted then suddenly minhyun chuckled.

"oh, i know you would say that. do you want me to set you up on a blind date?"

"what? oppa no."

"aniyo, you'll need someone right now to take care of you. just try to agree with me, maybe you'll like him."

"oppa," aerin argued.

"look aerin-ah, you're graduating in 2 years, you're going to run the company with me." minhyun said.

"i know, how about you?"

"i'm focused on my work right now." minhyun said turning his chair around. "so when do you want to settle your blind date?"

"uhm.." aerin was cut off when she saw a familiar figure who's walking like a drunk person. "seongwoo?" she asked.

"what?" her brother asked on the other line.

"i'm sorry oppa, i'll call you later." aerin said before dropping the call preventing her brother to speak. minhyun looked at his phone weirdly and rubbed his nape.

aerin put her phone away and ran towards the drunk person who's walking posture is about to fall on the ground, because if he did, he'll never get up unless he is already sober.

"ya! ong seongwoo!" she called. the boy stopped walking and turned around.

"oh *hics* hey! nae yeojachingu! *hics* " he said making aerin facepalmed.

"gosh, you're drunk again!" she exclaimed at him as she grabbed his shoulders.

"yeah~ *hics* i saw *hics* seonju making out with her new toy *hics* inside her condo when i get my stuff." he chuckled. aerin gave him the look of pity.

"let's get you home." she said and assisted him but he shrugged her off.

"no!*hics* no!" seongwoo argued raising his index finger and waved it. "get seonju to take me home!" he exclaimed at her.

aerin rolled her eyes and ignored him, she continued to assist him and called a taxi.

"you're such an idiot, why did you drink because of her?!" she scolded him inside the taxi but seongwoo fell asleep on her shoulder. she just sighed and brushed his hair upwards. "ahjussi, to the ****** condominium please."

"ne ahgassi." the driver drove away as aerin kept her eyes on the sleeping seongwoo. she sighed again and patted his shoulder.

"you're so miserable, why don't you move on?"

aerin didn't realized that they're already in front of the building. she asked the driver to help her bring seongwoo inside the building just until the elevator.

"take care of your boyfriend miss." the driver said.

"he's not my boyfriend but thank you ahjussi." aerin smiled and pressed the number 5 button.

she struggled dragging seongwoo heading towards his room, she sighed the moment she realized that she doesn't know what's the password of his unit. "damn it, fine let's go to mine."

she once again dragged him towards her unit and threw him on her own bed. "you're so heavy, aigoo." she stated and did some stretching. "you'll sleep here tonight you punk, i'll be on the living room."

she threw her bag on her swivel chair beside her bed and was about to get out of her room when seongwoo suddenly cried.

"ya~ don't leave me~." he said with his eyes closed, then she knew he was crying. "she already did~ also you? don't."

aerin bit her lower lip and sighed. she put her covers on the top of seongwoo and sat on her bed as she caressed his hair. "don't worry, i won't."

and with that, the rain started to pour and aerin decided to watch over him for the night.

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:   i have updated again hahaha omg i don't understand what kind of update is this but anyways, please vote and comment :*
happy 2018 !! it's raining down here on my place.