sixteen

SEONGWOO came home alone, being drunk as the way he is

SEONGWOO came home alone, being drunk as the way he is. he thinks life sucks, he felt like he have his freedom taken away from him all because of his dads echoing words running inside his head. 

he groaned with frustration as he opens the door of his condo, he felt sadder as the days grow by, being alone again after he broke up with that undeserving woman. he feels lonely every time he goes home by himself with an empty hall. being quiet as usual. he didn't get to be updated with aerin's life anymore. 

he threw himself on his couch and sobbed, letting all the problems invade his thoughts. being doomed and alone, how could ever he pass this challenge of life. he needs help. 

on the contrary, aerin woke up early in the morning, she did her morning routine and began preparing to go to the university. she ate her breakfast and walked down on the empty hall as she passed, seongwoo's door. he's been so quiet lately, she was curious what's happening. he was cold when she talked to him last night and he's not very cheerful anymore. 

a small sigh escaped her lips as she head down from the building, her phone suddenly rang that she immediately fished it from her pocket. 

"hello, minhyun?" 

"oh why, hello, did you and daniel go on with the date?" he asked excitedly but he just heard his sister sighed from the other line. 

"we cancelled it since we were both so busy, we'll meet up in the weekend." aerin answered as minhyun nodded even though his sister won't be able to see it due to long distance relationship. 

"i see though.. anyways, i have a package for you. i think it'll be there in front of your door tonight." 

"that's cute, when are you coming back? i feel so lonely lately." aerin said giving out a small smile, hoping her brother would see it. "i miss you.." 

"don't you worry love, i'll be there for business matters. i'll be coming back in seoul with jisung hyung. you remember him don't you?" minhyun asked. 

"yeah, like, i am friends with his sister, sonagi." 

aerin continued talking to him until she got inside the school, and as usual, she was welcomed by jaehwan. she became friends with him already, as well as daniel. 

the three of them goes along well and daniel didn't find her hard to approach, he likes her already and jaehwan let go of that opportunity to make aerin as his girlfriend, too bad he have this weird side of him which a lot of girls find it attractive yet aerin has her own standards. she likes jaehwan too but he is too good for her. 

as the day passed, minhyun did say the truth. aerin found a box in front of her door, she picked it up and it really came from her brother. she was about to go inside her unit when she saw a box in front of seongwoo's door, she knows the boy doesn't come out of his unit unless he have a business to do outside. she's sure that he is inside, maybe he ignored the person who dropped it there. 

she pushed her box inside her unit and went in front of her neighbor's door. she rang the doorbell and sighed, "ya, you have a package here, aren't you going to pick it up?" she said yet there was no answer coming from the lad. "this is aerin, open up." (yeoreojwo~ yeoreojwo~

a moment later, seongwoo opened the door. "leave the box and come here." he said pulling her wrist, dragging her inside his unit and locked the door. 

"why did you lock the door?" she asked him but he just stood there with his back facing her. in her thoughts, he looked so problematic and sad. "seongwoo, are you alright?" she asked taking some steps forward to grab his shoulder but the lad turned around, crashing his lips towards the lady's. 

aerin was caught off guard, she wasn't expecting him to kiss her although he did it many times already. she tried to push him away but she ended up being trapped on the wall, seongwoo deepened the kiss and she tries to pull out. a few seconds later, she managed to push him away. 

"what's with you?!" she asked him. 

"i like you!" he yelled back at her, aerin's eyes widened and shut up for moment. 

"what?" she asked him once again. 

"i like you! that's my problem." he confessed. 

"what the heck, so you were so gloomy on the other day, you were being cold to me after i cheered you up, then you having an arrange marriage, being problematic and all, you added another problem about yourself, liking me?" she told him. seongwoo sighed. 

"can you give me this night?" he suddenly asked out of nowhere making her eyes widened as much as earlier. 

"what do you mean? taking my virginity? is that it?" she asked him being so mad. 

"no! you and your dirty mind, i won't do that." seongwoo defended. "what i mean is, let me kiss you until i'm okay." 

aerin washed her face with her hands, she doesn't know what to say to him. she wasn't ready. "so what do you think of me seongwoo? am i just a toy to you that when you're sad, you're coming to me to have fun?" she asked him but he shook his head. 

"can i at least kiss the girl i like?" he said. "okay, i won't force you, i'm sorry. you can go." he added and turned away from her. 

aerin felt disappointed at the moment but she have known seongwoo for a long time, she already became friends with him and she realized he wasn't really bad. he's nice. 

when she changed her mind, she grabbed his shoulders and went to kiss him back. seongwoo wasn't expecting it either, he wrapped his hands around her waist and responded a passionate one. 

he made her sat on the couch, slowly lying on it, as he placed himself on the top of her. he was true to his words, he didn't touch any part of her body except on her face, lips and waist. of course he enjoyed it, but he has his respect to the girl. aerin on the other side is slowly liking the idea. 

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:  hey guys! i was really planning to have aerin and seongwoo doing more than that but maybe next time, it's not a good spot for now. anyways, thank you for staying with me, keep it up, and please do vote and comment.