fifteen

"HEY, let's just cancel our date tonight because we're both busy

"HEY, let's just cancel our date tonight because we're both busy. can we meet up in saturday instead?" daniel told aerin the moment they got out from their university leaving jaehwan being the third wheel.

"sure, i can't make it today." aerin answered as daniel rubbed his nape.

"same goes with me, should i walk you to your work place?" daniel asked. jaehwan kept on sighing for he doesn't get noticed by the two of them. aerin smiled at daniel and they started to walk away with jaehwan behind them, following wherever they go.

as they walked her all the way to the cafe, they talked a lot of things as if it was really a date. poor jaehwan, he had to deal with the sympathetic stares from the people who walk passed by them because of being the third wheel.

"this mammals." he whispered underneath his breath.

minutes have passed, they arrived. aerin bid goodbye to the two gentlemen and walked inside the cafe. sonagi of course welcomed her co-worker.

"i see, another date eonni?" she smirked at her. aerin shook her head and motioned her head signaling the younger one to continue her work. "what about seongwoo?" she suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"damn, can we just go ahead and work? i'm sure he is dealing with his midlife crisis." aerin answered.

"so, he'll die at 46?" sonagi asked making aerin looked at her as if she's totally done with her. "what? you said he is suffering on his midlife crisis, so it means, he'll die at 46." aerin sighed.

"you know what, sonagi just go and work." she said grabbing the younger one's shoulders, spinning her around and pushed her towards the counter.

aerin started to work as well, until her shift is done. jihoon once again came to fetch his girlfriend from work and walked her home, leaving aerin alone to close down the cafe. she quickly headed to the bus stop and hurried home.

she walked into the building and ran towards her unit when she saw this man, who's looking down at her the moment they crossed paths. aerin was curious, "ya! where are you going, it's late." she shouted at him.

"mind your own business aerin," and with that seongwoo disappeared into thin air. aerin was offended. she dropped her things in front of her door and went to follow the tall, handsome boy. as soon as seongwoo got inside the elevator, she walked in as well. "what are you doing?" he asked.

"aren't you going to thank me?" she asked him making the boy confused. "i made you smile on the other night though, you even kissed me." she smirked. seongwoo scoffed.

"i'm not going to thank you until you get over with your disorder." aerin got confused with seongwoo answer. she looked at him making seongwoo smirked. "you're too dense, you're blind."

when the elevator rang, the door opened and seongwoo walked out of it leaving aerin inside, she walked at his nice figure as he walked down the hall like a model, he is tall and have a nice posture. she doesn't understand why seonju broke up with such a handsome man like ong seongwoo.

she just sighed heavily and went to press the floor of where her unit was located. she leaned on the wall and rubbed her temples.

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

seongwoo opened the door of his car and sat down on the driver's seat. he stared at nowhere before he could turn on the engine due of his train of thoughts, including aerin.

he drove aimlessly, he wasn't the mood realizing that aerin's been off to a hundreds of blind dates, she ended up being a failure. he doesn't know what will happen to her and daniel if they had a date, he prayed for another fail so that he could go and make a move. but aerin's too busy and might as well, minhyun won't allow her to date him.

minhyun knows everything. he knows how seongwoo behaves, he is just afraid that seongwoo might hurt aerin, and he'll be ending up being beaten by her brother. jaehwan, and sungwoon failed. she hopes for daniel to be successful, or will be?

"i already found a new business partner," his dad said sipping his coffee the moment seongwoo arrived in his office.

"is that the reason why you called me?" seongwoo asked. his dad put down the cup and leaned on his swivel chair.

"seongwoo, you're the only son of this family. i want you to have a good future, i gave you everything you like. so please at least do this favor, this is all i need." his dad told him.

"you're telling me to get married to someone i don't know and love, father. tsk, i thought you care about my feelings." seongwoo answered with his expression filled with disappointment.

"i do, yes. seonju broke up with you. there's no other girl you have by your side." his dad smirked making aerin popped out of seongwoo's mind.

"what if i tell you that there is someone? someone who cares about me even though i am annoying and stupid sometimes." he confessed. his dad shrugged his shoulders.

"well then, i see you found another one." he smiled. "but that doesn't mean i am taking back what i have said, i have found a new business partner and to make sure he won't run away, he promised me to let you marry his younger sister, that's final ong seongwoo."

his dad demanded, seongwoo got mad but he tried to hide it. "why the hell should i marry her?"

"you know the main reason, and beside, i want you to be happy." he said, seongwoo slammed his hand on the coffee table making his dad startled.

"how can i be happy with someone i don't love?!" he yelled. his dad shook his head and rubbed his temples.

"you don't understand seongwoo." his dad replied.

"yes, i don't understand." and with that, he walked out of his office and drove away far from that building, he once again went to the bar and drink. of course he was welcomed by soonyoung.

"problem again boss?" soonyoung asked as he handed him a glass of alcoholic beverage.

"what else do you expect?" seongwoo answered grabbing the glass and poured it inside his mouth, down to his throat. "i am a man who have endless problems.."

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:  guys!! sorry for the very late update, i've been so blank lately and i have problems. lol, but i am okay, wanna one kept on slaying and i am very happy! i hope you're still here, please do vote and comment! thanks! /dances to boomerang/ wing wing wing wing boomerang~