eight

AERIN walked with jaehwan heading to her classroom

"i'll see you later at lunch." he winked before leaving, making her heart thump.

aerin smiled like an idiot as she went through the whole morning. she's gonna have a boyfriend so soon, but she won't be expecting for jaehwan to like her back. still, she hopes for something great in the near future.

and so, as the hours passed, everything went well in her lovely morning. she walked down on the crowded hallway heading towards the cafeteria where she's going to meet jaehwan. at first she was really excited to see and have lunch with him but to her surprise, her eyes widened the moment she saw him dancing inside.

all eyes were on him, he was waving his body all around with exaggerated hand gestures and facial expressions. he went for a body roll and danced with some random girls, like what the heck?

aerin heard some random party music playing on the university's radio system and she facepalmed. while jaehwan was randomly dancing with weird moves, his eyes caught aerin standing on the entrance sighing in disappointment. he suddenly put his hands up in the air and waved at her.

"yo, hwang minhyun hyung's little sister hwang aerin!" he called out. aerin flinched as the attention went to her place, jaehwan kept on dancing as he approached. "i was waiting for you." he said. aerin smiled awkwardly and was about to say something when -- "see this little girl here? nae maeum soge jeojaaaang!~" he said ending it with a high note. 

"dude, shut it, what's got into you?" aerin asked him. 

"this is the natural me you pretty mammal." he grinned. aerin's eyebrows furrowed, she can't take the second hand embarrassment anymore. 

"what?" 

"let's eat lunch baby." jaehwan chuckled still dancing like a lunatic with the music fills in the whole area. 

"no thank you, i need to go." aerin declined making jaehwan pouted. 

"why?" 

"i need to call my brother. something came up." she chuckled awkwardly and ran out from the cafeteria. aerin scoffed the moment she distanced herself from the place, she rubbed her forehead and went to pick up her phone to call her brother. 

he was so formal yet he have his weird side. i thought i'm gonna have the perfect, sweet and romantic boyfriend but argh, i like his weirdness but seriously? he has a thick face too, he likes bragging, gosh.. why did my brother pick him? but anyways, he's cute but never mind. 

"hello?" 

"he's weird." aerin welcomed him. 

"who?" 

"kim jaehwan, he's really weird." aerin whined. 

"you don't like him? i thought you -- " 

"yes i like him but the second hand embarrassment dude!"

"hey chill, remember i still have 4 more guys for you right? oh wait, it's now 5." 

"are you desperate to give me a boyfriend?" 

"yep, because i don't want you to be lonely." aerin sighed and rubbed her temples. 

"i think your friends are weird." 

"right, nobody's normal." 

"damn just give me a normal one please." 

"i tell ya, nobody's normal. every one of us is crazy." 

"i wouldn't mind dating someone who ins't crazy as jaehwan." 

"fine, but jaehwan is a great -- " 

"just give me another one!" aerin yelled at her phone and sat down on the grass. she's been staying in the school garden for a few minutes and ignored the time having lunch. 

minhyun looked at his phone confused. he shrugged his shoulders and went to scroll down on his contacts. true he had 5 more guys for his sister to date but he's having a hard time to choose who's next. as what have he told her earlier, no one's normal in his friends. 

nobody's normal but they're great people. they can be funny and act weird sometimes but they knows how to respect women and manage their time. "i never get to ask her what type of guy she would like to have a blind date next.." minhyun sighed. "but oh well, he'll be better." he added as he pressed the contact number of his next target. 

minhyun placed his phone next to his ear and cleared his throat before waiting for the next guy's voice to be heard on the other line. "minhyun-ah." 

"oh hey hyung, what's up?" he greeted. 

"may i help you with something?" 

"yes, and wouldn't you mind doing it?" 

the latter chuckled on the other line. "tell me about it.." 

as the hours passed, the afternoon fell, the sun will disappear anytime soon. aerin decided not to comply on her cafe duty for today and go home instead. she's been exhausted and wore the disappointed face since this noon. first guy, first disappointment. 

she walked out of the elevator [ hellevator ] rubbing her shoulder for she wrote a lot of essays for the whole afternoon. 

"why does my baby looks down?" she flinched the moment she heard somebody talked. 

"don't you have anyone else to pester?" aerin asked him as she raised a brow. 

"nope, you're the only girl in my life." he grinned. 

"oh shut it, i'm not in the mood." she sighed harshly and was about to walk away when he grabbed her left arm, spinning her around. "what?" 

"then let me take care of your mood tonight," he grinned with a pervert smirk. aerin slapped his hand and pushed him away. 

"what the fvck is wrong with you?" she asked him. "go find someone else to take care of, you dimwit." 

"unfortunately i can't." he shook his head. 

"and why not?" she asked him. 

"i only want you." 

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

i'm so sorry for the very late and very lame chapter. i've been so busy as fvck these days because you know, it's my last semester and the last quarter, i badly need to finish my school works so that i can go on vacation in april :( but even tho i am on hiatus, don't leave me and please vote and comment. it will be highly appreciated :)