twenty six

"NO aerin! you're not going anywhere, i am not going anywhere

"NO aerin! you're not going anywhere, i am not going anywhere." seongwoo exclaimed, arguing with aerin as they made their way back to the hotel. "it's hasn't been twenty four hours, we must ran away." he added as he tried to reach her shoulders but before he could, aerin looked at him when the reached the elevator.

"i know everything's wrong, but yeonwoo and jonghyun got caught, what am i suppose to do with this?" she argued back but seongwoo laid his hands on is waist and sighed heavily, looking at ground.

"this will be suicide if we'll go back," seongwoo replied. "aerin please, don't do this to me." he added as he held her shoulders.

aerin couldn't think anything straight, she's thinking twice about going back, dragging seongwoo with her. running away wouldn't lead them anything good unless they're going back, but she'll kill seongwoo if they did.

she sighed heavily and gave him a small smile. "this won't work, we should go back." and with that, they heard a ding from the elevator and went to their room.

"you freak, i thought you love me." he said closing the door behind, and aerin once again faced him.

"of course i love you," she insisted. "i am --"

"what? we're going back for you to turn me in? you want me to marry yeonwoo and me, jonghyun, her will be heartbroken, how about you?" seongwoo argued. seongwoo got a point, she sighed in defeat and sat down on her bed. "i thought we are running away," he said.

aerin washed her face with her hands and started to sob. seongwoo got alarmed and sat down beside her, hugging her tightly.

"i'm sorry." she cried.

"i know it's hard for the both of us, especially to you because i involved you with this." seongwoo said. he loves her so much that he wanted to do everything with her but he can't bear seeing her hurt like this. he is at fault too.

he hugged her tightly as he rested his head on hers. aerin continued to cry, it's really hard for her to decide. she loves him too and she doesn't want to put him in a situation that would break his heart. he's too fragile for him even though sometimes she thinks he is a complete jerk who loves to flirt with her.

"can we just go home?" she asked him and it made him cut off the hug.

"aerin," he called. "i-i can stay here, if this thing hurts you that much then you can go back, but i am staying here." he said.

aerin looked at him as she kissed him passionately, seongwoo kissed her back as they laid down on the bed, and did what the usual movie hotel dates would do, making out in the middle of the night.

"are we really gonna do it tonight?" he asked her as he went on the top of her, giving her quick kisses.

"we'll do it after we get married, but it isn't bad to prepare before doing it for real." she smirked as she continued kissing him.

the rest of the night was filled with heat and passion about love. aerin finally gave in, and seongwoo's loving it. she's way more better than his ex, he was thinking, if yeonwoo and jonghyun didn't get caught, what things are they possibly doing right now?

the morning came and seongwoo woke up before aerin did. he found himself lying on her bed being topless and aerin only wearing undies and oversized shirt.

"good morning." he greeted with his husky voice. aerin blushed about seeing how hot her boyfriend is. he welcomed her with a quick kiss and aerin smiled.

"good morning too." she said scrunching her nose. seongwoo found his shirt lying on the floor, he took it up and wore it as aerin went to reach for her pajamas when they both get up from her bed.

seongwoo sat down again as he reached for his phone. he got a lot of messages from his friends and family asking where they've gone. aerin is already safe since minhyun is covering her. seongwoo sighed as aerin saw how unpleasant his expression was.

"aerin.." he called.

"is anything wrong?" she asked as she sat down beside him, rubbing his shoulders.

"i've made a decision.." he said making aerin confused. he looked at her and smiled as aerin narrowed her brows at him.

"what is it?" she asked as he smiled.

"i can't bear seeing you like this, being hurt and having a hard time because of me," he said as he held her hands, rubbing it gently. she looked at him as if she's getting what he meant. "aerin, let's go back."

aerin smiled and cupped his cheeks as she shook her head. "you don't really have to do this, i will support you no matter what.. if i am forcing you to do this then please -- "

seongwoo gave her a quick kiss and shook his head as well and smiled bitterly. "no aerin, this is final, i am okay, let's go home."

"but you're leading us to your unhappiness.." she insisted.

"if i get to marry yeonwoo again, i promise i won't love her the way i love you." he said kissing her forehead as he pulled her into a warm morning hug.

"i'll wait for you.. ong seongwoo."

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:  sorry for the late and short update huhuhu. don't expect me to write smut in this story because i can't do it, :'( i'm sorry. and another shameless plug, please read my new story peculiar and this time, it's kang daniel, i'm really determined to finish my wanna one series, but i still have this, minhyun's and jaehwan's hehehe. i hope you would vote and comment guys! thank you 💕