twenty three

"AERIN-ah, help me with the dress!" yeonwoo said as she reached for the door, aerin quickly moved since the wedding dress was too long, yeonwoo was having a hard time

"hurry up, yeonwoo." aerin whined as they both ran towards jonghyun's car. jonghyun's already outside the church and he was waiting for the runaway bride. aerin pushed yeonwoo inside the shotgun's seat together with her dress. "go, and hurry!" 

"what about you aerin?" yeonwoo asked. 

"i'll wait for seongwoo to go out, leave first!" she said as she ran towards seongwoo's car, starting the engine and parked it outside the church. jonghyun already fired up the engine and decided not to leave unless seongwoo could settle in. 

"ong seongwoo, what the heck is this? you're doing such shameless act! where's your manners?!" his dad asked as seongwoo smirked, walking backwards. "don't do reckless act, mister!" he scolded. 

"i'm sorry, i can't do this marriage." he said and ran out towards his car with aerin in it. 

everyone was in chaos, sungwoon collapsed beside jisung and the older one got worried. luckily, he caught sungwoon on time and daniel rushed towards them. "what happened hyung, are you okay?" daniel asked worriedly. 

"i'm fine, i'm just happy." sungwoon cried. 

"you're happy? this marriage is a total mess." jisung reacted as he fanned sungwoon using his handkerchief. the shorter guy is catching his breath due to the impact of the event. 

"i can't force my sister marry someone she doesn't love." sungwoon said. 

minhyun who was about to get his sister decided not to, instead, he went to sungwoon who's having an emotional breakdown, everyone in the squad went to him except for seongwoo who's currently running away. 

"took you long enough, gosh ong seongwoo why the heck did i help you?! my brother will kill me for sure!" aerin said as if she's going to be mad. seongwoo closed the door and sat down beside aerin. 

"don't worry, this will be the last time i'll ask for your help," seongwoo rushed. "now let's go!"

aerin panicked and started off the engine, jonghyun started to drive as well and made a race, "damn, i will kill you if i have a chance!" aerin yelled at seongwoo.

some guest rushed out of the church leaving seongwoo's squad inside assisting sungwoon. minhyun suddenly walked out and saw the commotion outside the sacred place. he glared at seongwoo's car, he saw aerin's panicked face as she drove off.

"seongwoo is trying to kill me!" mr. ong suddenly whined with anger, as if he is getting mad about the current situation. "ceo hwang, was that your sister?" he asked the tall lad beside him. minhyun flinched as he couldn't speak. 

"i'm sorry sir." he bowed politely as he apologized. 

"call the police and make them follow those cars!" mr. ong just sighed and went back inside the church. minhyun went to leave a message to aerin's phone and came back inside.