twenty five

ROAMING around daegu wasn't very easy for the two of them, it's aerin's first time to come here and seongwoo can't remember the directions

ROAMING around daegu wasn't very easy for the two of them, it's aerin's first time to come here and seongwoo can't remember the directions. he have been here but it was very a long time ago. but in the end, they managed to find a hotel and settled in one room with two beds. it wasn't that far from the beach, you could see the view of it from the transparent walls with silky long curtains hanging above it. 

aerin left seongwoo inside the room after she changed her clothes, he went to have rest while she went down and ran towards the beach, having her time alone. she needs to unwind somehow, seongwoo's not the only one who is stressed at the moment. 

she sat down on a wide bench with her earphones plugged on her ears. she hugged her knees as she let the wind touched her face and her eyes looked up to the sky filled with luminous stars. it's been a while since she went outdoors, she only saw the city lights from her condo and did have the same routine everyday, home-university-work-home and vice versa. 

"oneul mani himdeureotteon haruyeotjyo~geudael boneun nae gaseumi arineyo~ jichin geudaereul wihae haejul su itneun geon oroji~ gyeote isseojuneun geot bakke mothae mianhaeyo  ~" [ i am promoting day6 fam! ] the smooth music filled her emotions. it was a great song to listen to at a times like this.

meanwhile, seongwoo woke up from his short nap time. he opened his eyes but he never found aerin anywhere inside the room. he glanced at the window, the beach welcomed his eyes, he decided to stroll down but never expecting to see aerin was there, enjoying the moment. 

he walked towards her and suddenly removed her earphones making the girl startled. "oh shit!" she exclaimed. she saw seongwoo smiling at her. "oh it's just you, i thought you were napping." 

"i woke up, i thought you left for seoul though." he chuckled as she smirked. 

"although i was planning to do so but, i can't leave you here." she said as seongwoo sat down beside her. 

"what song is it?" he asked her, she just handed him the earphone and played the music. 

"daeshin ureojugo shipgo~ naega daeshin apahaejugo shipeoyo~ dashin geudaeye maeume sangcheoga naji anasseumyeon haeyo~" seongwoo nodded, "day6?"   he asked. 

"yep, they fit well about how i feel." she smiled as she glanced to the sky. silence filled the atmosphere between the two of them, seongwoo also glanced at the sky when suddenly aerin looked down on her shoes. "hey seongwoo," she called anonymously.

"yes?" the guy asked.

"what if i really do leave you here, i mean what if tomorrow morning when you wake up, you found out that i am not here anymore, i went home." she said. "what are you going to do?" she asked looking at him. seongwoo sighed heavily and shook his head.

"i don't know, i might surrender and marry yeonwoo if that happens." he replied. "you won't do that right? i mean seriously, aerin, you won't leave me?" he asked worriedly.

he doesn't want her to leave not because he needed company. he doesn't want her to leave because he loves her, and they're running away, she agreed to it already. what's the purpose of coming back to seoul? and also, he needs her because he loves her and she's the only person he could rely on for now. they're both fugitives.

"seongwoo, please remember that i love you so much that i can't betray you, i understand you both with yeonwoo, you can't marry the person you don't love. it's suffocating you both, and i can't just leave you here." she explained, as seongwoo nodded

"i know, just don't ask me the same question again okay? i don't like people leaving me without saying goodbye especially you." he said. aerin tried not to cry at the moment that she bit her lower lip and nodded aggressively.

"i'm sorry." she said giving him a small smile.

"it's okay," he replied rubbing her back as she laid her head on his shoulder. "i know it's hard for you because i dragged you into trouble, please understand me."

"i love you, seongwoo." aerin said as her tears fell from her eyes. seongwoo noticed her voice cracked that he immediately looked at aerin who's crying. he just chuckled.

"don't cry, i love you too." he smiled as he ran his thumbs on her cheek to wipe down her tears. "seriously aerin, don't cry. i might kiss you and you might moan a little."

and with that aerin pushed seongwoo away and pulled her earphones away from him. "you brat," she hissed as she put her phone down. "let's just go and sleep, i'm tired with this running away thingy." she said and was about to stand up when seongwoo only pulled her closer.

"i'm serious if you won't stop crying," he said in a very serious tone. aerin quickly wiped her tears away and stopped sobbing in front of him.

"there, happy?" she asked.

"oh well, a peck will do?" he asked as if he is teasing her.

"just a peck, nothing else." she agreed. seongwoo leaned closer and did gave her a peck. she just smiled and stood up dusting her hoodie as he stood up as well, grabbing her shoulders kissing her passionately again.

"i lied about the peck," he smirked between the kiss as aerin kissed him back. seongwoo suddenly pulled out as he leaned his foreheads on hers and smiled. "i really love you so much,"

aerin smiled as well, she was about to kiss him again when her phone rang, destroying the romantic moment.

"what is it this time minhyun?" she groaned, picking up her phone.

"i just wanna tell you something,seongwoo's father is really mad as well as yeonwoo's family." she heard minhyun said from the other line.

"of course the will, the both of them run away." she said making seongwoo looked at her.

"well not anymore." minhyun said making aerin's face expression got darker.

"what do you mean not anymore?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"i think you should come back, yeonwoo and jonghyun got caught."

and with that aerin turned to seongwoo, the lad got confused with her expression and she just gave him a worried look.

"what happened?" seongwoo asked.

"i'm sorry seongwoo."

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:  shameless promotion, please read my new fanfic, duplicity it's a story for wanna one's daehwi, no one's reading that so if you have a good heart lol, please read it and shower it with votes and comments. hehehe.