ten

AERIN stepped out of the restaurant and saw how sungwoon pleaded his girlfriend, she was left again, feeling the disappointment

AERIN stepped out of the restaurant and saw how sungwoon pleaded his girlfriend, she was left again, feeling the disappointment. she just scratched her head and snorted. she was once again disappointed about her brother giving her another blind date which failed for the second time around.

"what the hell?" she asked herself shaking her head. "so i skipped my duty for this huh?" she scoffed and walked away leaving the poor boy and a mad girlfriend alone.

she walked home wearing the sad face again, and there once again, he saw her.

"disappointed again babe?" he asked her.

"shut it seongwoo, i'm not in the mood again." aerin shrugged him off.

"let me take care of your mood." he once again offered with a pervert smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"tsk, look if you don't have something to do then go out and have some fun, don't pester me, i might throw my phone at you." threatening the innocent guy, seongwoo raised his arms in defeat.

"what happened to you and on the other day anyway?" he asked.

"who are you to know?" she asked him back as the boy shrugged his shoulders.

"a company? a friend, a person who owes you, your loud neighbor, a person you hate." seongwoo enumerated. aerin scoffed.

"yeah right." she smirked and entered the password of her unit.

"hey, i might be that kind of person to you but i'm a good listener. besides, you're living alone, you can talk to me." seongwoo told her. before aerin could open the door, she sighed and looked at seongwoo.

"are you a bipolar or something?" she asked.

"well,  i like you." he chuckled and walked inside his room leaving aerin dumbfounded.

she walked inside her room and threw herself on her bed. she reached out for her phone in her bag and dialed her brother's number.

"hello?"

"oh hello, should i hire you as a break up planner?" aerin asked him sarcastically.

"what do you mean?" minhyun asked from the other line, confused.

"well you just gave me a guy who has a girlfriend!" she yelled making minhyun adjusted his phone away from his ear.

"what?"

"minhyun-ah! sungwoonie has a girlfriend! while we were eating on that restaurant you told me to meet him, his girlfriend saw us and attacked sungwoon!" aerin complained.

"really? oh jeez, i'm sorry aerin i didn't know he has a girlfriend."

aerin started to cry and whine like a little kid on her bed. "don't give me another problem, it looks like the girl was so mad at him. gosh!" she added fanning herself with her hand.

"okay, okay i won't, you still have 3 more to go."

"damn just make sure those three don't have girlfriends and more normal okay? i don't want to get slapped by some random girl popping out of nowhere." she sniffed.

"yes, ma'am. i'll ask a better one."  minhyun chuckled as he admired the cuteness of his sister. he hoped that he is just standing beside her to keep an eye of her but no, he had to stay in busan because of work. he misses her so much.

"right, i'm going to work tomorrow. when will you set the next blind date?" aerin asked.

"oh, i'm still gonna ask him. go to sleep aerin-ah, i know you're tired."

"yes thank you,  good night minhyun." aerin replied.

"good night sweetheart." and with that, minhyun dropped the call and sighed. he sat down comfortably on his swivel chair and looked at the picture frame he had with his ten other friends. "hmm, who's next?"

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

the morning came, aerin locked the door of her unit and was ready to leave. she caressed her hair while walking down the hallway when someone covered her eyes.

"guess who?" a male voice asked.

"ong seongwoo." she answered.

"daebak! you got the correct answer." the latter smiled, uncovering her eyes and appeared in front of her with a bright smile.

"seriously?" she askes raising a brow. "what do you want?"

"well as you can see, i'm going to the nearby café downtown. i heard you work there so mind joining me for a ride?" he offered.

"no thank you," she refused and was about to walk away when he grabbed her arm.

"look i have a major problem right now regarding to my family and i need someone to talk to." he said pleading her.

"we're not that close to share personal problems, you trust me that much?" aerin scoffed.

"i know you can't help me with my problem but just let me express how angry i am." aerin gasped mentally, she was impressed how he holds himself with his emotions. he looks fine on the outside but on the inside he's like going to explode.

"how big is your problem?" she asked him.

"i don't know, do you want your freedom to be taken away from you?" seongwoo asked out of nowhere making aerin shook her head. "look i've been an annoying neighbor to you, i gave your problems and headaches but, i'm really down today so can you cheer me up?"

aerin scratched her head, seongwoo's a kind person when he is in his formal and serious side. he is so sincere as he stated his words to her. and as of aerin's point of view, she needed to go to work, but she can't leave him alone. she sighed and looked at him.

"how do i cheer you up?"

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

happy birthday to my queen seulgi 😍😍
she's been my ultimate girl bias since 2016
my sunshine 😍😍 keep slaying girl :*