five

SEONGWOO onced again woke up from an extreme hangover

SEONGWOO onced again woke up from an extreme hangover. he drunk again still in the same reason, the break up. he was really affected.

he opened his eyes as it reveals that he was in an unfamiliar room. his eyes widened the smell of the covers were so feminine making him sat up automatically.

he suddenly heard someone groaned beside him. he got startled and squealed like a girl making aerin woke up.

the girl got startled that she woke up immediately as they both scream in terror. seongwoo grabbed the covers towards him and covered his virgin body.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" he askes aerin. "did we have se--" he wasn't able to continue his sentence when aerin covered his mouth.

"shut up you nincompoop! we didn't!" she replied. seongwoo immediately shrugged her hand away and glared.

"you have a hidden lust for me?!" he reacted again. aerin rolled her eyes and walked down from her bed heading towards her door. "did you take advantage of me while i was sleeping?!"

"heol, why would i do that?" she asked him.

"uhm because i am handsome and hot and your boyfriend isn't." seongwoo boasted making aerin smirked.

"first of all, we didn't do it. as you can see, you're wearing your clothes from last night and so am i. second, i don't have a hidden lust towards you, third, i didn't take advantage of you and fourth, i don't have a boyfriend." she argued and seongwoo made a derp face making her somewhat annoyed.

"that's sad." he commented. "wait, why am i here?"

"i saw you last night while i was on my way home, you were madly drunk, still that seonju who is always the person that your mouth is blabbering about. i took you here in my room because i don't know the password of yours. now will you please leave." she said with a sigh of annoyance and pointed the open door.

"so rude. okay fine." seongwoo replied and jumped out of her bed.

he walked passed by her and went out of the room. aerin closed her bedroom's door and was about to go to the kitchen when suddenly seongwoo came back and trapped her on the wall with his both hands sticking on it. aerin's eyes suddenly widened because of shock.

"what the fuck are you doing?" she asked him.

but then, he started to lean closer to her. she shut her eyes as seongwoo's face is getting closer thinking that he might kiss her but it was destroyed when she heard him chuckled. she opened her eyes and looked at him who's cheek was on hers as he whispered.

"i don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend tho. you're beautiful." he said making her sighed.

"no one courts me, nobody gets their interest on me." she confessed making seongwoo smirked.

"what if i am?" he said slowly titling his head towards her face making their faces get centimeters apart.

she can feel his hot breath and her face has a tint of crimson red. she's starting to feel the heat as she made an eye contact with him. seongwoo shoved his other hand to his pocket and continued staring at her, closely.

"i'm gonna melt." she said.

"i know i have a handsome and hot stare, just keep melting." aerin rolled her eyes and pushed him away, but then she ended up being pinned on the wall.

"what's wrong with you?"

"what's wrong with me?" he asked her curiously. "nothing, i just wanna say thank you." he smiled and kissed her cheek.

he let her go and as he took some steps back. "bye!" he waved and left his unit leaving her dumbfounded and frozen.

"yesterday on the lips, and now the cheek." she sighed and shook her head. "did my heart just raced?"

aerin shrugged everything and went to do her daily routine. and now, she's currently drying her hair when she heard her phone rang.

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga~

"hello?"

"good morning creep!" she frowned the minute she heard her brother's voice.

"what's good in the morning granpa?" she backfired.

"well unfortunately i already set up your blind date and today's your schedule." aerin almost dropped her hair dryer and got startled.

"what?! why so soon?" she complained.

"i was planning to set up it next week but unfortunately he said he'll be busy so, yeah he's free today and i already asked him a while ago."

"but!"

"no buts, just give it a try tho anyways, i still have four more guys for you." minhyun smirked on the other line. aerin scoffed.

"wow.."

"anyways, are you interested? he's on his way to the park. he'll ask you out to eat lunch and dinner with him so you'll have to spend the whole day." minhyun informed.

"is he a good guy?" aerin asked nervously.

"yeah he is, he might be crazy sometimes but when it comes to girls, he's serious. trust me he is fun." minhyun reassured.

"fine, just send me a picture of him with his name on it,"

"yeah sure, no problem." minhyun chuckled.

"what time and which park is it?"

"i'll send everything." and with that minhyun dropped the call, and as what he have said: he'll send everything.

**

aerin walked out of the building peacefully without seongwoo noticing her. she wore a white, off-shoulder dress with a pair of matching shoes.

she went to grab a taxi and told the driver where she's going and as the minutes passed, she finally arrived to the said park.

she immediately looked for the guy that her brother told her. he said he's wearing a white polo shirt and black slacks pants with a pair of matching shoes.

she had her eyes wandering around until it landed to the guy who was standing beside the fountain looking at the waters with a smile on his face. she squinted her eyes and eyes him, and yes he's the one. she didn't hesitate to approach him.

"ah, excuse me." she said nudging him.

"yes?" the good looking guy said, immediately recognizing her. "oh, you're hwang aerin? minhyun hyung's sister?" then she nodded.

"and you must be kim jaehwan?"

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: hahahahaha kim jaehwan is in the house :* sorry for not updating, but here it is. please do vote anf comment! don't be a silent reader please TT