twelve

AERIN exhaled gently as she placed her apron back on its place

AERIN exhaled gently as she placed her apron back on its place. another day of her work in the cafe is done but then, seongwoo is still there having some alone time with himself. she didn't bother him anymore ever since they talked this morning, she had to shoo jihoon away for being such an extra and a loud one. both jinyoung and sonagi pulled him out. he keeps on talking nonsense.

aerin looked at seongwoo as he stared down on the streets surrounding the establishment with his chin resting on his palm.

"eonni, is he okay?" she heard sonagi asked her, aerin shrugged her shoulders off and took her bag.

"i'm going out first sonagi, make sure that jihoon would come back in a few to take you home." aerin reminded.

"he won't come back, he had some errands to do." sonagi responded.

"what about jinyoung? he is your best friend right?" sonagi nodded unsure. "uhm yeah he is, but he is out to watch over kuie since daniel's in busan."

"so you're saying, that you're going home alone? it's already late." the girl replied worriedly.

"i'm okay eonni, the bus stop isn't far and our place is secured. i'll be fine." she smiled. but aerin gave her a 'are you sure' look and sighed in defeat.

"fine, call me when you get home. i'll get going now."

"yes, bye eonni. take care together with your boyfriend." sonagi smirked. aerin glared at her and slashed her hand in front of her neck.

"he is not." she argued but sonagi just shrugged her shoulders and let the two left. aerin suddenly dragged the problematic boy outside the cafe and faced him. "let's go home."

"i don't want to." seongwoo complained.

"look, i know you've been suffering with this particular problem but at least take some rest and sleep." aerin advised. seongwoo shook his head and shoved his hands on his coat's pockets and looked down on the ground. she sighed in defeat and rolled her eyes but then she decided to hold his wrist and looked at him gently. "i'm taking you somewhere else to make you feel a little bit better."

he looked at him like a kid, "i thought you wanted to go home?"

"i can't if you're like that. let's leave your car here, that place isn't far." she smiled and grabbed him immediately, that's the time sonagi got out from the cafe and looked at the couple running away. she took her phone out and smiled. "hello, oppa.. i think it's time for you to stop giving aerin eonni some blind dates."

the other guy chuckled from the other line. "haha, why do you say so sonagi?"

sonagi's eyes was glued to her eonni and the tall boy. "because i think, she found him."

"you're talking about seongwoo? i saw the picture you sent me."

"i think he is."

"hey, his dad is planning to arrange him in a forced marriage, i don't think my sister can have him."