twenty one

"HOW was the meeting?" aerin asked minhyun who just came in as he loosened his tie

"pack your things, we're leaving in the morning." he said plainly removing his black tux. aerin's eyes widened and suddenly didn't adjust the situation quickly. the thought hasn't sink in inside her head.

"leaving?" she asked. "what do you mean? we're moving out already?" she asked again really shocked. "it's so soon." she complained.

"i wasn't expecting a rush as well aerin, anyways, the house that i bought is ready enough for us to move in, just do what i say." and with that, minhyun went inside his own room leaving his sister dumbfounded in the living room.

"gosh, he is unbelievable." she murmured and went to her room as well.

she started to detach all her posters and pictures that are posted on her walls, she took her bags and went to put her belongings on it. and as she do her job, seongwoo suddenly crossed in her mind. she stopped packing and went to grab her phone, running out from her room.

she saw minhyun who's walking towards the kitchen and he noticed her. "where are you going?!" he asked before aerin could reach the door.

"to seongwoo!" she yelled as she got out from the unit. minhyun just sighed and shook his head.

"that girl won't really listen to me." he said as he continued walking inside.

aerin went to ring the doorbell and seongwoo surprisingly opened it quickly. he was about to greet her when the girl rushed inside making him almost stumbled backwards from the door.

"what happened to you?" seongwoo asked as he rushed towards aerin who walked towards his living room.

"i'm moving out tomorrow morning, i'll stay to the house that minhyun bought for us. so please tell me what time is the wedding next week?" she explained making seongwoo got startled.

"you're moving out? you're leaving me?" he asked worriedly.

"i can visit you here, i can come here as long as the renovation hasn't started yet." she said as she formed a thin line on her lips.

"well dear, they'll renovate this shit on saturday, you won't go to university tomorrow if that's the case right?" seongwoo asked as she nodded. aerin let out a heavy sigh and looked at seongwoo with a pitiful look.

"where are you gonna stay during the renovation?"

"probably in my dad's house, i'll stay there until the wedding and come back here after with yeonwoo." he said. "if there's a wedding that will happen." he smirked.

"i like your attitude mister, so, what time's the wedding?" aerin smirked.

"4 pm sharp. i expect to see you there in the church." he smiled as he reached out his hand.

"sure, i'll be there wearing the most beautiful dress." she smirked as i shook his hand as well.

i won't help you seongwoo if i don't like you, or should i say, i have fallen for you already..

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

[ aerin's ]

"thank you so much for helping me," i smiled at jaehwan and daniel who came to help me move my things to our new house.

"it's okay though, we don't feel like going to university today since it's friday," daniel smirked and i just scoffed, jaehwan dragged my bags on my new bedroom and i can see minhyun suffering with his things beside mine.

"hyung, i'll help you." jaehwan offered.

"ah good, i'm getting old." minhyun sighed. jaehwan came out of my room as i walked in with daniel.

"you know, seongwoo hyung's wedding is next week and i'm not so sure if i'd like to see him getting married with someone who has a boyfriend." daniel told me as i put my clothes on the closet while he organized my books on my shelves. i sighed on that thought, for yeonwoo, her priorities are in order. she surely loves her boyfriend so much that she wanted to run away with him as well, as for seongwoo who's pretty much a bad boy would go the same path with her but he doesn't have a girlfriend and i am helping him to run away.

"what if yeonwoo will run away with her boyfriend?" i asked daniel. he just gave me a shrug and continued what was he doing.

"i'm sure it'll be romantic for the both of them but it's a shame for sungwoon hyung and for seongwoo hyung's dad." he replied.

"you have a point." i agreed with a nod. "hey, wanna grab lunch with me and jaehwan?" i asked him.

"sure, my sister is out on a date today with jinyoung." he replied with his eye smile.

"kuie, right?" i asked.

"yeah," he chuckled. "she's so precious, i can see her wedding with jinyoung in the future." he said faking his cry and wiped his invisible tears with his fingers. i just chuckled with him and didn't mind what he have said. he's too cute why did he rejected me anyways?

"we can still be friends though, if you really like seongwoo hyung that much." he told me with a small smile. jaehwan just looked at him then, to me. "it's not really good to force someone to date with someone who she doesn't really like." he added and it hit me.

"don't say that, i like you, personally." i pouted but he just ruffled my hair and smiled.

"aigoo, don't say that, i'll support you with seongwoo hyung." he said, why is he so kind?

"so you're rejecting me then?" i asked him as he nodded slightly. "ouch," i sighed.

"that's fine, you suit him."

i would really like it if daniel truly dated me. i just shrugged my shoulders and continued folding my tshirts and hang my dresses.

"YA! KIM JAEHWAN DON'T BE MESSY, I JUST POLISHED THOSE." i heard minhyun yelled from the room next to mine. i looked at daniel who's looking at me as well. he just smiled at me and i smiled as well.

"hey daniel." i called.

"yes?" he asked me.

"i want you to have a girlfriend." i said as he choked on his own saliva, dropping my books on the floor.

"it's a bit early to think of that aerin." he said. i shook my head.

"heol, it's not though, we're graduating in two years, you should get a girlfriend." i said and he once again shook his head.

"i won't until kuie graduates in highschool." he excused. i rolled my eyes and smirked.

"she's graduating this year with jinyoung, haven't you forgot?" i asked. "so, after her graduation, will you go and get a girlfriend? you're not getting younger you know." i pointed out. he suddenly scoffed.

"as for you, we're both in the same age, find a boyfriend." he told me and i just shrugged.

"well, i will ask seongwoo to be my boyfriend since you rejected me." i pouted and he gave me a small giggle.

"then here's a deal, if you'll make seongwoo hyung as your boyfriend then, i'll find myself a girlfriend. sounds good to you?" he asked as i nodded.

"sounds good to me though, it's a deal."

well here goes nothing, seongwoo said he likes me so why don't i go for it and ask him to be my boyfriend myself..

oh please aerin, who are you kidding? gosh, i'm doomed, you're unbelievable like your brother hwang aerin.