thirteen

SEONGWOO chased aerin the moment she dashed out of the cab, the girl was blushing so damn hard and didn't expect him to kiss her

SEONGWOO chased aerin the moment she dashed out of the cab, the girl was blushing so damn hard and didn't expect him to kiss her. it's been days since the last kiss has occured and now this.

"wait! aerin!" he said as he passes through the crowd to chase the girl. "hwang aerin! i said wait!"

aerin had finally reached the exit and sighed, seongwoo is still struggling to get through. she held her chest and sighed heavily. she covered her face with her other hand and started to sulk.

"i'm supposed to be comforting him, gosh why did he do that?" she said drying her tears. yeah, she cried because of the embarrassment she felt.

"aerin." she flinched as his voice echoed behind her, she turned around and saw him panting. "look, aerin i'm sorry, i didn't mean to do it."

"oh yeah? tsk." she hissed and started to walk away.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"going home!" she shouted, once again, seongwoo chased her and grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. "what?!" she raged.

"look, just please let me explain?" he sighed. "i didn't mean it, like i was just --"

"good gracious ong seongwoo, for the second time you did it. i let you kissed me on the other day because of your girlfriend and now this? what the heck is wrong with you?" she asked him, mad.

"i don't know!" he argued. "i wasn't in the mood after all i didn't know what i did." he explained, aerin slapped her forehead and sighed.

"you freak, i forgive you." she smirked.

"really?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"it's because you're not in your mood, yeah, but when you do it again, i'll pretend that i don't know you at all." she said threatening him and started to walk away. seongwoo can't do anything right now, she's mad.

he waited for her to get out of his sight and started to walk the path she just chose and get his car down in front of the cafe. he started to drive heading to somewhere and have some fun on his own again.

aerin touched her lips the moment she looked at herself in front of her mirror. she remembered the kiss earlier, making her face turned into crimson red. she sat down on the chair and washed her face with her hands.

"he's damn annoying." she murmured.

meanwhile, seongwoo heads to the bar to drink some. he wanted to get wasted tonight, suddenly. he sat down on the counter not minding all the shits happening around him. the bartender pushed a drink immediately the moment he arrived. he is a regular here, "problem again boss?" the bartender asked.

"yeah, my family's kinda fucked up and i just kissed a girl out of nowhere." seongwoo replied gulping the shot glass. the bartender gave him another shot as seongwoo sighed. he once again drink the alcoholic liquid and put the glass down. "the girl's mad i think."

"why did you do it anyways?" the bartender asked.

"i don't really know why, soonyoung. tsk. i just like someone like her you know." he confessed making soonyoung smirked.

"so you're friends with her?" soonyoung asked.

"kind of? i'm friends with her brother and she is my neighbor." seongwoo said gulping another one. "i kissed her twice already, first when my ex girlfriend doubted me that i'm dating someone else which is totally not, but i insisted that i am really dating someone, then she suddenly came, i randomly pulled her to my problem and poof, to prove seonju that i'm really dating another one is to kiss aerin, and so i did. and tonight, we were alone in that cab of the ferris wheel everything was nice, i didn't know why i just kissed her." he explained, catching his breath, taking another gulp again.

"don't you like her?" soonyoung asked as he remembered something. "you told me once that, when the first time she moved in to that building after her brother went to busan, you fell in love?" he teased making seongwoo aimed the shot glass on his face, ready to throw it to him.

"ya, i didn't. i knew she has a brother but i didn't know it was minhyun, and also i didn't know her surname. and -- " he paused. "i did like her, the first time i saw her even though during that times, i have seonju."

"tsk, you're a timer." soonyoung teased once again and seongwoo really did throw him the shot glass, good thing soonyoung caught it before it landed on the floor.

"shut up, seonju's the timer one, not me. i managed to get it out of my head but that -- that idiot didn't. she cheated." seongwoo complained.

"whoa, chill dude, i know your story okay? and it isn't bad if you would date her." soonyoung advised.

"tsk, as if. she doesn't like me."

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

"hey aerin, i had your next blind date settled already." her brother said from the other line.

"ya, make sure it's not another disappointment again." aerin whined.

"daniel won't be a disappointment." her brother said, accidentally spilling the boy's name.

"excuse me? daniel who?" aerin asked as she went to her closet to pick up something she could wear.

it's a lovely morning today and she have it as her day off. "uhm, kuie's brother?"

"what? sonagi told me that he is out of town. he is in busan i guess?"

"i know, i just had a conversation with him. he'll meet you tomorrow after school."

"fine, make sure that this isn't going to fail again, you brat." she told him.

"heol, shut up, i'm giving you a love life." minhyun argued. aerin silently mimicked him and made funny faces in front of her phone as the sign of her annoyance. "i'm hanging up now, and oh before i forgot.."

"what?"

"i know about you and seongwoo."