six

AERIN was amused how jaehwan behave

AERIN was amused how jaehwan behave. she had a hard time understanding him since he talk too much but she enjoyed listening to him and as of now, they're currently inside a restaurant where they're having their lunch.

"say, you're quite familiar to me." he told her as he sliced the pork on his plate. aerin looked at him innocently.

"ne?" he nodded.

"are you working on a café with sonagi?" he suddenly asked.

"uhm, how did you know?" she asked him as she shoved the pasta inside her mouth.

"oh, sonagi is a dongsaeng of one of my friends and i happened to be a regular on the café where she works. are you perhaps her eonni?"

aerin nodded awkwardly.  gosh, did he do a background check on me?

"so you're minhyun hyung's little sister. you're currently in college and you go to the ****** university. i do too, but i don't see you there. are you perhaps an introverted person? because i am not, i like to socialize and i always stay in the music room to practice my vocals because i am a singer. i am also part of the broadcasting club in the university and announces good news every morning and in the afternoon. i can play a lot of instruments tho like the guitar, and with all of my friends including your brother, i am the most handsome, the fashionista, the main visual, the main vocal and the tallest of them all. i can also dance seventeen's boom boom. would you like to see it?" jaehwan spoke too fast that he didn't let aerin respond, that he immediately stood up and sang the song as he danced to it.

aerin facedpalm the moment he started his wish. the people around the restaurant was watching him and she felt embarrassed. she just drink the cold water and pretend that she didn't know this guy.

a few moments have passed, the both of them finally walked out of the restaurant.

"that was quite talented of you." she laughed awkwardly. jaehwan flashed her a smile.

"inborn, baby." he winked.

aerin smiled awkwardly and mentally facedpalm. she just rubbed her nape as she walked with jaehwan on the streets, wandering around.

they suddenly passed by on a store filled with music instruments, jaehwan halted immediately and looked inside then, his gaze went to aerin.

"say, you wanna hear me play a guitar?"  he asked her. she was about to hesitate when jaehwan pulled her inside and dragged her to the guitar section.

"is it okay to -- "

"it's fine, i buy my music instruments here." he smiled at her.

"oh, that's good." she said.

she's been feeling awkward ever since she came to him earlier this morning. she have observed his behavior and thought that jaehwan isn't bad after all. he have possessed one of her ideal type on a guy. he knows how to play the guitar..

"hmm, what song do you want me to sing for you?" jaehwan suddenly asked her making aerin came back to her senses.

"uhm, i really don't know. you choose." she chuckled.

"hmm, girls usually like love songs so.." he paused and sat down on a couch. aerin sat across from him as he started to strum the guitar. 

i found a love for me
darling just dive right in
and follow my lead ~

aerin blushed the moment jaehwan sang. she never expected that one of her favorite songs is chosen. she rested her chin on her palms as she admired him sing. her smile never faded, it was the first time that a guy was singing for her.

baby, i'm dancing in the dark
with you between my arms
barefoot on the grass, listening
to our favorite song
when you said you looked a mess,
i whispered underneath my breath
but you heard it, darling, you
look perfect tonight

aerin never take off her eyes from the guy in front of her. as if she just fell in love with his voice and how he sings with emotion. she's starting to like him.

she started to day dream but then it was cut off when jaehwan snapped his fingers in front of her.

"hey." he said. aerin came back to her senses and looked at him.

"oh, sorry. i didn't realize it's done." she told him. jaehwan suddenly stood up and smiled at her.

"i know right, i can hypnotize women by my voice." he boasted making her rolled her eyes. "but anyways, you know how play the guitar?" he asked.

"no.." she confessed.

"then let's stay here for a while, it's still early. i'm gonna teach you then." he smiled sincerely as he sat down beside aerin.

her heart started to beat faster as jaehwan wrapped his arm around her and placed the guitar on her lap. she's starting to feel nervous.

"is it okay?" she asked him.

"yep, so let's start with the basic chords."

and so, the both of them stayed there and there's jaehwan teaching her how to play. aerin had a lot of fun and grew much comfortable with jaehwan.

as the hours passed, jaehwan bought the guitar and walked aerin home.

"thanks for today, i really enjoyed it." she told him as he dropped her in front of the building where her condo unit was located.

"it was nothing, i had a good time with you." he smiled. "and oh, this is for you." he added as he handed her the guitar. she suddenly got shocked.

"seolma." she looked at him.

"yes, it's yours. remember the chords i taught you for me. i'll see you next time." he smiled.

"jaehwan-ah." she awed with a smile as he ruffled her hair. "gomawo."

"arasso, go inside now. i'm going home." he said.

"ne, gomawo. annyeong." she said and waved goodbye to him. jaehwan left her smiling like an idiot and decided to go inside, carrying the guitar case.

and as she walks down, seongwoo got curious because he saw everything outside.

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

sorry for the late update guys huhuhu.  i can't really update regularly becoz school is being a pain in the ass and i'm busy as hell. i'm also dealing with stress right now but thankfully

 i'm also dealing with stress right now but thankfully

my husband's here 😭😭 sorry for the quality huhuhuhu. please vote and comment guys :*