seventeen

MORNING came, aerin woke up and found herself on someone's bed

MORNING came, aerin woke up and found herself on someone's bed. she flinched, sitting up and realized she's inside seongwoo's unit. she examined herself, she sighed in relief considering the fact that she's still wearing her clothes from yesterday. her eyes gazed around the room, it is seongwoo's bedroom. 

she was about to take her phone but she mentally slapped herself realizing that she left it on the top of her package inside her unit. "what a nice morning.." she muttered to herself when she heard someone groaned beside her. she was shocked to see seongwoo. "aigoo! ya! wake up!" she said shaking his arm. 

"5 more minutes.." he said in between his sleep, aerin got annoyed and pushed him off of his own bed making the lad fell and landed on his carpeted floor with a loud thump. "holy daniel's peach!" 

"you must really love daniel that much -- i mean wait, what happened?!" she asked him as he got up from the floor. 

"you feel asleep with me on the couch last night, i woke up at midnight so i decided to bring you here." he explained. aerin looked at seongwoo suspiciously. at first she didn't mind but she can't help but to admire his morning appearance, especially his messy hair. he looks cute and sexy at the same time. she smiled on her thought, forgetting about daniel's offering and his brother's arrival. "how long do you plan to stare at me?" he smirked making her go back to reality. 

"i-i was guessing the time using your face." she responded immediately making the boy scoffed. seongwoo sat down on his bed and leaned closer to aerin's face making the girl's eyes widened. "your face is so close." 

he smiled. "then guess the time using it." he said. he stared on her eyes, she has beautiful brown eyes, a fair skin, pinkish cheeks and perfect lips that he wanted to kiss first thing in the morning. 

"hmm, it says i'm running late in the university. i gotta go." she said pushing him away and dragged herself out of the room. 

"hey, no goodbye kiss?" seongwoo asked.

"no!" then she disappeared on his sight. aerin arrived at his door and seongwoo followed her. 

when she got out, she went directly to the right and saw someone whom she wanted to see after a few months. the person was standing in front of her door and was about to enter the password when she walked towards him. 

"oppa.." she called making the person looked at her. it's minhyun. 

"oh aerin, where did you go?" he asked as aerin tackled him with a hug. "aigoo, i know you miss me that much. but hey you weren't answering my calls, where were you?" he asked again letting her go from the hug. "wait, did you just get out from seongwoo's room?" 

"uhm -- " 

"hey aerin! i was going to -- oh minhyun, you've arrived." seongwoo said as he got out from his unit, looking for aerin and found her brother with her. minhyun crossed his arms on his chest and gave them a suspicious look. 

"what's up with you two? i heard reports from someone that you go out often. are you guys dating?" he asked as he leaned his body on the wall, eyeing the two. "and why did you look like you slept together?" the both of them didn't expect minhyun's behavior. he is like investigating to know something that he doesn't and the two suspects won't say anything. 

aerin looked at seongwoo's tall figure beside her. he can't seem to find an excuse until aerin came to think of one. "i was helping him last night with his clothes and had a long conversation then we fell asleep." she lied, seongwoo went with it and minhyun doesn't seem to buy the reason yet he just cleared his throat and nodded. 

"well, it seems that conversation was too good that you fell asleep together.." he said and seongwoo just laughed, an awkward one. 

"yeah, yeah." he said. 

"okay then, let's get inside aerin, we have a lot of things to talk about." minhyun said walking into their unit first and aerin looked at seongwoo. 

"he knows something that we don't. anyways, there i helped you last night. don't ask me the same favor again." she said as she turned her back from him, leaving him in disbelief. 

aerin walked inside her unit and found minhyun sitting on the couch. she loves minhyun so much and he goes the same with her. aerin tries to understand how affectionate minhyun is even though his overprotective side would come overboard and he goes really bossy on her. she can't do anything but to obey him because he is the only family she had. she's doesn't know what to do if she'll lose him. 

aerin saw how serious minhyun is as he is currently sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and still his arms crossed on his chest.  

"aerin, sit down." he said in his monotonous voice. she quickly sit down on the couch beside where minhyun is. "you know that seongwoo's getting married right? i know you two have businesses with each other, don't lie." he said. 

"oppa, i swear we're just friends, i'm not dating him. i still have to go out with daniel since you told me to," she answered as minhyun sighed. 

"daniel won't be followed. he's your last blind date," minhyun answered. 

"what?" she asked in disbelief. "you started this thing, why do you want to end it so suddenly?" 

"aerin, if things goes up with daniel so quickly, i have no choice but to cut the ties between the two of you." minhyun answered. 

"what?! i like daniel, i think he is the good guy out of the three, so far.." she muttered the last part. 

"say, i'm gonna be focused on my business here with jisung hyung, also sungwoon hyung, if you remembered him, the little CEO? yes, we'll go and deal with seongwoo's family for a meeting about his marriage." minhyun said making aerin shook her head in disappointment. 

"i thought you came home to have some time with me, yet you still care about business." she pouted. "and say what, seongwoo's getting married and you're involved." 

"yes of course, and he's marrying yeonwoo by the way, sungwoon hyung's sister." 

and with that aerin felt weak and reacted really shocked. "what?!" 

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: aigoo! i'm very sorry for the delay and for the very slow updates, i've been suffering writer's block lately. and i have my filipino books to publish as well, omg i hope you guys are still here and do the votes and comments, i'll be updating as fast as i can since i have only a month left before school starts omg.