twenty two

[ one day before the wedding ]

"SO, you're running away." aerin asked seongwoo as he sipped on his cup of coffee. aerin wasn't expecting him to visit in their house ever since they both moved out from their condos. she sighed and leaned her back on the couch and seongwoo finished the coffee. 

"you already know my plan aerin," he said softly because minhyun's around the house, probably in his home office since he is too busy to go to his official office in between the city. he knew seongwoo's under his mansion and he didn't bother to entertain him since he is innocent about his family business and he came for his sister. 

"is yeonwoo ready?" aerin asked as he gave her a nod. 

"jonghyun's on his way, and yeonwoo's preparing." seongwoo answered. 

"good, i know exactly what to do." she smirked. "i need to meet yeonwoo and jonghyun right now." 

"sure, i'll give yeonwoo a call." he winked and walked out from the living room. aerin sighed heavily and glanced on the stairs heading to the second floor, she looked at seongwoo standing by the door then she stood up running to her brother's office. 

she peaked on the door and found him wearing his glasses, with his pen on his lips, his tie was loosened, he had bunch of papers on his desk and he have this messy hair. aerin doubted, why does minhyun has no girlfriend if he is this hot and handsome? probably he has no time, no time my ass but he took time to find me some blind dates. 

aerin cleared her throat as she stood up straight, knocking on the door. minhyun suddenly got distracted. "yes dear?" 

"uhm, i know you're busy but, can i go out and look for a fine dress?" she asked him as he raised a brow. "the wedding's tomorrow right?" 

"oh, yes. i have my suit on the shop that i told you before, can you please get it for me?" minhyun asked. 

"sure, do you need anything else?" 

"hmm, if you want a fancy dress, you can find in the shop where my suit is, they have elegant clothes." aerin nodded and shut the door softly, running down on the stairs with seongwoo sitting on the couch. 

"you ready?" he asked her.

"yep, i'm ready." she smirked. 

"good, let's go meet them." seongwoo said as he opened the door for the lady and walked out of minhyun's big house. 

seongwoo turned the car's engine and drove off. the moment aerin met yeonwoo, she was amazed by her beauty, she's tall not like her brother sungwoon, and to her boyfriend, jonghyun is such a sweetheart.

"i would pretty much appreciate your cooperation, hwang aerin, make sure to make yourself beautiful during the wedding." yeonwoo said as she clapped her hands like a little kid.