05

Eunae's pov
i got up and went to the kitchen after washing up. Daniel was warming up leftovers from the fridge.

"hey , wait awhile okay? it will be ready soon." Daniel said as i went over to backhug him.

"and i have to go for training earlier today so i won't be able to spend time wih you again. i'll send you back home before heading for training." i pouted when Daniel told me he still had to train.

after having breakfast , i packed my old clothes into a plastic bag and went off to go back to my house.

when we reached my house , Daniel pecked my forehead before leaving after making sure i went inside the house.

i opened the door of the kitchen and went to the yard where the washing machine is. i looked beside at the laundry basket and realised it was full from my brother's clothes.

"he really left all the laundry for me.." i mumbled to myself. yesterday was my turn to do the laundry.

i threw in all the clothes into the washing machine and turned it on. when i turned away , i saw my brother right in front of me.

"OMO! YAH! YOU SCARED ME!" i shouted at him. he chuckled and walked away. i sighed and went to my room.

i took off the clothes Daniel lent to me and my pants i wore before leaving the house. i took out a new pair of clothes and changed into it.

i walked back into the kitchen yard and threw the clothes inside while the washing machine was still on.

——————————————————————————