22

Eunae's pov
when i reached home , i turned on the lights and suddenly someone came over and backhugged me.

"mwoya?! nugu saeyo?!" i asked and i heard that person chuckle. i recognised that chuckle. it is none other than that Kang Daniel.

"chill baby. it's just your boyfriend." Daniel squished his face in my neck and i giggled because it's ticklish.

"yah , hajima.." i said and Daniel replied "wae? shireo?" he started kissing my neck and i moved uncomfortably.

"Daniel..i'm sweaty. at least let me take a bath to freshen up , okay?" i said pulling away. i saw Daniel pouting and i kissed his cheek.

"i promise it won't take long. wait for me in the room araseo?" i said smiling before walking away.

after i finished take a bath , i walked to my room and peeked into it. i saw Daniel lying on bed sleeping. he must be so exhausted from all the filming.

i quietly walked into the room to not wake him up. after putting on all my lotion and facial products , i went to sit beside Daniel's sleeping body.

i brushed his pink hair away from his face. how can someone look so good while sleeping? i bet i look like a pig when i sleep.

just then , Daniel opened his eyes and things went so quick that soon he was above me , pinning to the bed.

i looked at him with shocked eyes. he smiled making his eyes disappear. "what were you thinking about?"

"o-oh? ani , i wasn't thinking of anything..wh-what are you talking a-about?" i stuttered. "someone is blushing.." i looked at Daniel and he was smirking.

"you're the one. look , even your hair is blushing." i said pointing to his hair.

Daniel rolled his eyes a little. "okay , enough talking. shall we start?" he started kissing my lips and i kissed back.

oh god , his kiss. i have almost forgotten what it was like to kiss him , but as Daniel moved his soft lips over mine , every memory of every kiss came flooding back. we had chemistry before how can i forget that?

i slowly sat up and was now sitting on Daniel's pelvis area. Daniel was leaning against the headboard of my bed. i felt him fumble around , trying to his phone which dropped out from his pocket back inside before putting his hands on my waist pulling me against him so there were no gap between them.

i wound my hands around his neck , running my hands through Daniel's hair. Daniel's hands moved to my hair stroking it back from my face. his tougue slid into my mouth without me noticing and the taste of him was wonderful , sweet and tangy all at once.

A moan escaped from Daniel's throat and it sent a kick of desire straight to my stomach.

"Daniel." i whispered as his mouth went to my neck , his hands travelling over my body , desperate to touch me but we were both clearly wearing clothes to be able to do we wanted to do.

Daniel's mouth moved back to mine but it was slower now , less urgent as he kissed me softly, carefully. i could feel how much i meant to him as he kissed me so reverentially.

Eventually , he pulled back slightly leaning his forehead against mine and i could see that his eyes were closed.

"that was just the beginning , Eunae."

———————————————————————