18

Eunae's pov
"okay so i'll start. hello , my name is Yoo Holji. i'm a 96 liner. i'm a trainee for 4 years and 11 months. well you can say 5 years. also , i have a brother called Yoo Seonho who is a trainee in Cube entertainement. " Holji said smiling and one of the two girls spoke up.

"annyeong. my name is Seo Eunkyung. i'm a 96 liner. i'm a trainee for 6 years. i have two older brothers. one of them is Seo Eunkwang from BTOB and another is Seo Eunchol." she slightly bowed.

"so my turn next? hey! my name is Jeon Haewon. i'm a 99 liner. i'm a trainee close to 3 years. i have an older sister Jeon Hyunae. please take care of me." she bowed and i was next.

"haiz. i'm the maknae of the group. my name is Kim Eunae. i'm a 02 liner. a trainee for 3 years. i have three older siblings. two oldest ones are girls. Kim Jonghyun from Nu'est is my older brother."

that's right. i have two older sister. they are older than Jonghyun too. but they died in a car accident together with my parents.

i heard the Eunkyung gasp.

"jjinja? you mean Jonghyun sunbae? is your brother?" Eunkyung asked. i nodded and she gasped again.

"i'm a huge fan of Nu'est sunbaenims. especially Jonghyun sunbae." Eunkyung said.

"hey , you have two older sisters? why didn't i hear you talk about them at all?" Haewon asked and i sighed.

"they died in a car accident together with my parents. that's why i don't talk about them anymore because it always reminds of the tragic accident. that accident gave me this scar which makes me sad whenever i see it."

i pushed my hoodie off my left shoulder to reveal a huge scar on the back of my shoulder. the members gasped and i smiled weakly.

"i'm so sorry Eunae. i shouldn't have asked about it." Haewon said placing her hands on my shoulder.

"it's okay. i'm sure they are happy that you are debuting soon." Eunkyung said and i thanked her.

"okay enough with this sadness. shall we ask the lady about our stage names now?" i said and they nodded.

Holji stood up and went out to call the lady. when the lady entered together with Holji , she gave us a piece of paper.

"so ceo have looked at your names and have recommended some stage names for you guys."

she placed the paper on the floor and continued, "if you don't like the recommended names , you can write done what you want your stage name to be."

we nodded and she left the room. Hwayoung took the paper and read it outloud.

"Seo Eunkyung has no suggested stage name. Yoo Holji's suggested stage names are HJ and Yooji. Jeon Haewon's suggested stage name is Haena. lastly , Kim Eunae's suggested stage name are EA , Aena and Eunhwa."

"wow. seems like ceo likes Eunae alot." Eunkyung joked. "ceo likes Eunae because she is Jonghyun's younger sister." Haewon said and i hit her playfully.

"yah. since when?" i asked and she shrugged.

"okay enough bickering. let's decide on our stage names." Holji said.

———————————————————————