12

Eunae's pov
"ugh! i'm so exhausted! thankfully another tough day is over!" Haewon said stretching at the same time.

i was packing my stinking smelly clothes i changed out from after dance since i was going to meet Daniel for another date.

"same here Haewon! i can't wait for the contract to be over!" Haewon pouted. "at least u have Daniel to accompany u. i'm a loner."

"aw come on! you'll find your's soon!" i playfully hit her on her shoulder. we were about to leave when someone entered our studio with a piece of paper in her hand.

"umm , is Kim Eunae , Jung Haewon and Yoo Holji still here?" she called out and i raised my hand up.

"Eunae and Haewon here." i said and she looked at our direction. "Holji here too." i turned my head and saw Hoji walking out of the changing room with new clothes on.

"please come with me. the ceo would like to meet you three." me and Haewon exchanged looks. when we are asked to meet the ceo , it could be both bad and good.

we followed the girl as she led us into a room. she opened the door and told the ceo we have arrived.

at the same time , another trainee walked towards us. she was aso brought by another lady.

the lady then told us to go inside the room. all four of us went in feeling nervous. afterall , it's the ceo we are talking about now.

"have a sit girls." he gestured the seats infront of him and we bowed before sitting down.

"okay. looking at your faces , i can tell you guys are afriad. right?" the ceo asked and we nodded.

"don't be afriad. it's good news i'm going share with you all. i decided to debut all four of you as a group together."

me and Haewon looked at each other. are we lucky or what? we are actually debuting in the same group together?

"your positions will be decided on later. but for now , i just want to ask if any of you do not want to continue your contract?"

the ceo started looking at all of us and i actually shooked my head. i mean , it's finally the time for me to debut!

"okay good. so all of you will have to sign this 7 year contract. after you sign this contract , you all will be in the group for seven years till the next contract renewal."

he continued , "if any of you decided to leave the group during the contract will have to undergo a lawsuit with the entertainment. understood?"

the four of us replied with a 'nae'.

we then started reading the contract and i looked at the requirements in order to sign the contract.

•no plastic surgery done on any part of the body.

•wherever you go , you must be accompanied by your manager.

•all must share only one social media together.

•no dating.

once i read the last requirement , my heart sank. what will happen to me and Daniel?

——————————————————————————