60

Seongwoo's pov
all of my members' eyes were glued to the small tv which showed the live show of the concert.

watching Celestial perform , i realised they performed alot of songs. and one of the song was about love.

"hyung , i know my korean isn't really perfect. but i know it's good enough to understand that the song they just performed was for you." Guanlin whispered to me.

"what song did they just perform?" i asked acting i didn't know it. even thought i blast their music in my earphones everyday.

"Really. it was composed by Eunae." Guanlin replied. "wah jjinja?" i asked as my eyes continued looking at the tv to watch the performance.

they gave a little talk to the fans and continued with their next half of the performance after three songs.

their next song was really lively and when she started rapping , all my attention was on her.
"say life's a bitch but mine's a movie."

the moment she said that , me and my members gasped. she just cursed! but why does she look so hot even though she's cursing?

"hyung , bitch is a bad word right?" Jaehwan asked Minhyun. "yep. she definitely just cursed. all 11 of us heard it all."

"wah she's so savage." Jisung said. "of course , her first verse in their sub-title says that all of them are 'pretty savage'." Jihoon said.

"Jihoon hyung is really a hardcore fan of them." Daehwi said.

their next song performed was 'See you later'. and surprisingly , they were performing the song in english!

"wah! it's in english! they are really talented!" Daehwi said. "yea well not all of us understand it though." Jihoon pouted.

"only Guanlin , Daehwi and Daniel understands it." Woojin said. "explain the meaning of the song to us please." Jinyoung asked Daehwi and he nodded.

in the middle of the song , Eunae cursed again. "have you forgotten? i'm a boss bitch." all of us opened our mouths shocked at her cursing again.

after the song ended , they continued witb their next song which was the comeback song. and it was once again in english.

we all looked at Daehwi , Guanlin and Daniel to receive noddinh from them as a sign of them agreeing to translate for us.

but why does Daniel look so , so listless? or i have no idea how to describe his face.

Daniel's pov
i understand englsih so when they performed their song english , i could understand it well.
but the lyrics in See you Later were very , how would i say to this? directing?

to me.

the three girls other than Eunae were all saying 'she' while Eunae was only saying 'i'. and the lines were totally pointing to me. i could understand it all very well.

but why am i not offended but instead , guilty?

Daehwi's pov
after their last performance , the members pushed me , Daniel and Guanlin to the front and looked at us with eager eyes.

"okay , so i'll explain See you later because i understood that the best. will that do?" i asked and Guanlin nodded. Daniel wasn't even looking at me so i just shrugged it off.

"actually , i understand the song lyrics of Latata but a really short explanation will do." Guanlin said and i nodded signalling that he can explain Latata first.