38

Eunae's pov
me and my members were now in our van moving to our next venue. i was bored and checked if i had any schedules tonight since i want to go out with Seongwoo again.

surprisingly i didn't have any. so i called Seongwoo to check if he could make it.

"yeoboseyo? Eunae-ah?" "oh oppa , can we go out tonight? i want to go out with you alone."
"hmm , wait a second."

i heard Seongwoo ask his manager about his schedule and soon he got back on the phone. "Eunae-ah , i can make it tonight. where do you want to meet?"

"can we meet outside your dorm?" i asked and Seongwoo replied "oh araseo." with that , i hung up.

"wahh , uri maknae is reserved for a date tonight eh?" Holji teased me. "unnie , it's just Seongwoo."

"mwo? you mean Ong?" Haewon asked. i nodded. "wah! get his autograph for me!" Haewon said. "wae? you like him?"

"ani , just my idol~" Haewon said smiling. "psh , yah! don't you dare try and date him. i won't allow that."

"yah!~ wae?" "because you're like my sister. i you date my friend wouldn't it be awkward for me if you both quarrel?"

"right. heh." Haewon said smiling foolishly.

time skip...

i was now infront of Wanna One's dorm. and yes i an wearing all black with a mask and cap on.

 and yes i an wearing all black with a mask and cap on

Daniel's povSeongwoo was rushing to go off somewhere

Daniel's pov
Seongwoo was rushing to go off somewhere. he was dressing up so nicely and styling his hair. "hyung , are you going somewhere?" i asked him.

"oh , going out with my friend." the first person came up to my mind was Eunae. "i guess it's a girl then." Seongwoo looked at me.

"how did you know?" "hyung , look at you styling your hair like mad. you look fine already but you keep messing it all up." i said chuckling.

"jjinja? ah why didn't you tell me earlier? now i'm late for no reason." Seongwoo said taking out his cap and a mask out from the cupboard.

"annyeong!" he said rushing out. i decided to tag along. after he left the dorm , i sneakily went out as well.

and yes , it was Eunae. just by looking at the body shape , i could already tell. her S-line , was one of the things i miss about her.

when they started walking , i followed behind them all the way. they were laughing and giggling about so many things and Eunae kept leaning to Seongwoo. and my heart didnt like that.

they soon went to a cafe and sat down at a table. i ordered a drink and sat at a table for two where i could see what they were doing.

looking at their caps and mask , it looks like they had couple masks and caps. why would they even have that? they are not even a couple!

i drinked my drink angrily looking at them smiling happily.

———————————————————————