61

Seongwoo's pov
i was outside Eunae's hotel waiting for her. as usual , fans recognised me. luckily i had my manager beside me so they didn't dare to come close to me.

when Eunae came down , she wasn't wearing a mask at all. she just wore casually.

accompanied by her manager , she spotted me and ran to me with her manager following her behind. the fans screamed when they saw her. some even taking pictures of both of us.

Eunae's pov

me and Seongwoo walked down the streets greeting some fans who were smiling at us

me and Seongwoo walked down the streets greeting some fans who were smiling at us. we walked furthur and furthur down the streets to a outdoor cafe.

sitting down after ordering our drink , our managers sat at a seperate table to give us privacy.

"oppa , is it time to reveal it? i think i've played enough. after my performance , i felt so much better singing it all out." i asked.

"hmm , i did search up fo your lyrics online for the song you were referring to him. and all i can say is , daebak. i didn't know my girl- i mean girl—friend was so talented." he said leaving a pause between the word girl and friend.

gosh i feel so hurt. i'm being friendzoned now.

i smiled forcefully and chuckled. "so..?" "so , okay. i'll agree to that."

"ooh ooh! i wanna suggest how! can we reveal each other's faces in our instagram? like we just post a picture of each other on our instagram and say nothing." i said excitedly.

"okay okay. that's fine. for now let's just enjoy ourselves." he said smiling.

he looks so charming smiling like that.

Seongwoo's pov
we walked around the streets , tasting almost every food stall we passed by.

unknowingly , both of us held hands.

Eunae started walking slower and suddenly called out , "oppa!"

i turned behind and saw that she was taking a picture of me. after snapping one , she cheekily smiled and let go of my hand.