13

Eunae's pov
after leaving the meeting room , i took out my phone which showed me that i have 13 missed calls and 11 messages.

then i realised i was supposed to meet Daniel an hour ago.

i opened the messages and all were from Daniel.

Daniel❤️

Eunae , are you reaching?

hey girl? you okay?

why aren't you answering my calls?

please tell me you're okay Eunae..

Eunae please reply me..

please be alright Eunae..

Eunae it has been half an hour..

are you angry at me?

what did i do?

Eunae if you're pissed at me can you tell me what's wrong at least?

you're not even reading any of my messages..

i laughed a little at his messages because all of it didn't make any sense.

Daniel❤️

silly you! i'm not angry and i'm perfectly safe right now. i just finished a meeting with me ceo. sorry for not telling you :( i didn't have the chance to.

thankgod you finally replied!

so glad you're fine!

why did you meet the ceo? is anything wrong?

i'll tell you when i reach the cafe. are you still there?

yes i am. i was here an hour ago.

i'm sorry! i'm on my way!

don't need to rush! be cafeful alright! i can wait.

after i read his last message , i turned to Haewon who was beside me waiting for the bus.

"Haewon-ah , i need to take a cab to meet Daniel. i'm one hour late already. you fine going home alone?" i asked and Haewon nodded.

"nae it's okay. i can go back myself. one hour is too long." she said and i bid goodbye to her before walking to the side of the streets to flag a taxi down.

when the taxi arrived , i got in and told the driver the venue. "happiness cafe. the one near MMO entertainment."

the driver nodded and started driving.

when i reached the cafe , i paid the taxi fee and got off the taxi. i was walking towards the cafe when someone covered my eyes.

i was about to scream when the person covered my mouth too. i kicked backwards and i managed to hit the person behind me.

i heard him groan in pain and i turned around and saw Daniel bending down. "omo! Daniel you okay?"

"yea..just a little pain down there.." he smiled weakly. i felt so guilty for kicking too hard.

"that's for making me feel think that someone is going to kidnap me or something." i stood up and crossed my arms.

Daniel got up from his bending position and wrapped his arms over my shoulders. "who tries to kidnap my girlfriend will not think of living. only i can touch my girlfriend."

when Daniel said 'girlfriend' i was suddenly reminded of the contract. "no dating.." i mumbled to myself softly.

"mwo?" Daniel asked and i snapped out of my thoughts. "n-nothing.." i said stuttering. Daniel looked at me with an eyebrow up.

"don't lie. something is bugging my girlfriend and i can tell it. spill." i sighed and dragged Daniel into the cafe.

after sitting down at a table , Daniel looked at me waiting for me to speak. "soo..my ceo asked me , Haewon and two other girls for a meeting together."

"and he told us that he wants to debut us soon as a group of four. he gave us the contract to sign and i already signed it."

"that's great! why so gloomy?" Daniel said showing his smile. "but the contract had some requirements." "and?"

"one of them was that i couldn't date anyone."

——————————————————————————

A/N : for those who haven't follow me on wattpad , please do follow me so you can get more updates!! and no silent readers please :(