24

few months later..

Eunae's pov
trainings were as hectic as usual but i was still staying strong. me and Daniel have not met for a few months already because of his filming.

i didn't want anyone to catch him and me meeting since our ceo have released a statement regrading our debut.

he has already released me and Holji's profiles to the public to let them know we are the two members who are confirmed to be debuting.

today was the day. the day that will decide if Daniel will debut or not. and i'm nervous as hell for him.

at the dorm , i quickly ran to the living room and turned on the television. "the show is starting!" i squealed out loud and Eunkyung looked at me surprised.

"since when do you watch Produce 101 Season 2? i thought you only support ioi sunbaenims?" i gulped. she's right.

"umm , since this will determin ioi sunbaenims' hoobaes , i decided to just watch it." i said nervously hoping Eunkyung won't ask anymore.

she nodded and sat down together with me to watch the show together.

finally , it was time to announce the top 10

"10th place." BoA sunbae said with a serious tone and face.

"Bae Jinyoung." when Jinyoung walked down the mini stage , Eunkyung suddenly said "he looks cute."

i turned my head and asked "unnie , did you just-" "oh? what? nothing? oh okay." Eunkyung's cheeks were turning red. i knew she secretly fangirls on Jinyoung. she is just shy to admit it.

"ey , unnie. stop lying. i can tell you like Jinyoung. look at your lockscreen wallpaper." i pointed at her phone and she covered it immediately.

"ssh! shut it! i want to watch the show!" Eunkyung placed her index finger above her lips.

"9th place. Hwang Minhyun."

my heart was getting more and more nervous as i was afriad that Daniel won't make it.

"8th place. Yoon Jisung."

i cheered. yep , that's right. i shouted. well , that is because Jisung is Daniel's labelmate and i knew him ever since i got together with Daniel.

"yah! sit down and keep quiet! i can't hear it!" Eunkyung said pulling my arm.

"7th place. Lai Guanlin."

"6th place. Park Woojin."

"5th place. Ong Seongwoo."

"4th place. Kim Jaehwan."

"3rd place. Lee Daehwi."

by now , my heart was sinking. Daniel's name has not been called out and there are only three slots left.

"the first place will be between Park Jihoon and Kang Daniel."

the moment i heard Daniel's name , my face lit up. Daniel is in! it's just the ranking now!

"Kang Daniel?! unnie BoA sunbae said Kang Daniel am i right?!" i asked Eunkyung and she nodded.

"lady luck is on my side man!" i said out loud when Eunkyung told me to shut up again.

"first place. Kang Daniel."

i froze. my boyfriend Kang Daniel. ranks first? i can't believe my ears!

———————————————————————

A/N : please don't be silent readers :< comment and vote pleasee!! i really love seeing comments in my books!