17

Eunae's pov
after awhile , the doorbell rang and i went to get it. it was the food. i paid the delivery man and closed the door walking to the dining table to put the food down.

suddenly , my brother appeared right behind me when i turned around. "AH!" i screamed as shocked.

"oppa , since when did you wake up?" he chuckled and said "i smelled food so i woke up and look what we have here? food? macdonalds!!"

he said taking out the food one by one. i smiled at him acting like a kid when he sees food.

i sat down beside him and we started eating.

"so , when you go for produce 101 , does that mean i'll be alone here?" Jonghyun nodded and i pouted.

"it will be so quiet without you around tho." Jonghyun smiled "so you do want me to stay..yucks."

"yah!" i flicked his forehead. "but promise me not to bring back any guys and stay over alone here okay? now that even Daniel can't be with you , i'm more worried."

"araseo eomma." i said and Jonghyun looked at me with his death stare. "araseo oppa." he smiled and continued eating.

after breakfast , i went back to my room to change into proper dance clothes before heading to the entertainment with my brother.

Haewon told me she will go there a little later so we don't have to wait for her.

when we reached the entertainment , i bid my brother goodbye before we part ways to our different studio.

i entered my studio to see the girl together with Holji. i bowed and greeted them before sitting together with them.

"hey Eunae , where is Haewon?" Holji asked. i shrugged. "she told me she will come here herself. she isn't here yet?"

Holji nodded. just then the door opened revealing Haewon. "sorry i'm late!" she bowed and apologized.

"come here you silly. you're not late yet." Holji said and Haewon embarrassingly scratched her nape.

she sat down to join the rest of us and we started discussing the type of genre we wanted to do.

"okay , at the count of three , raise your hands if you want girl crush. one , two three!" i looked around at the same time raising my hand up.

surprisingly , all the members wanted girl crush concept. Haewon gasped. "wow! seems like all of us want the same type of concept."

the rest nodded. Holji then asked "now , shall we introduce ourselves to each other? we are going to spend seven years together anyways."

——————————————————————————