30

Jonghyun's pov
after we finished the fried chicken , we cleared up and Aron went to throw the trash. meanwhile , the rest of us sat together while silence filled the air.

"so , what is the reason you called us here for Jonghyun?" Dongho asked and i sighed. "let's wait for Aron hyung to come first."

at the same time , the door opened and Aron entered. he sat down beside Minhyun and started talking. "so how's things with your new members?"

"oh? ahh , fine. they are quite nice and kind." Minhyun said and soon it felt awkward once again. "mianhae. mianhae that i made it and you guys didn't."

Minhyun's words made us all look up. he was crying once again. "geez , i wasn't excited for a group reunion for tears." Dongho said to Minhyun patting his back.

"gwanchana. it's not your fault. it's ours for not working hard enough." Minki said and i agreed. "anyways , ceo has already decided to make us move on as a unit waiting for you." i said and Minhyun looked up clearing his tears.

"jjinja? that's a relief." he sighed. "our group name will be called NU'EST W. and that W stands for waiting." Minki said and Minhyun nodded.

"ahh.." "okay. so i didn't only ask for a group gathering to say this , but to tell you guys something else. which involves Eunae and Daniel." i finally said it out.

"what is it?" Aron asked. "they broke up. and Daniel initiated it." i said trying to hold back my anger.

"what happened? why suddenly break up? they looked so sweet together." Minki said. "they were. not until when Daniel decided to break Eunae's heart by saying harsh words to her. he actually told her that she didn't have a good sense of fashion and most importantly , he said she's ugly."

"mwo?! you mean Kang Daniel said uri Eunae is ugly?! that jerk.." Dongho said standing up with his raging mode on but stopped by Aron. "yah control yourself big boy."

"no wonder.." i heard Minhyun mumble to himself and asked , "eoh? what did you say?" Minhyun looked up shocked and said "when i was watching Eunae's group's new MV , Daniel came in. he looked at the Eunae when she appeared on the screen and he became super quiet. at first he was fanboying with me alright."

"Minhyun fanboying. psh." Minki laughed and Minhyun looked at him "yah , don't you fanboy over way more groups than me? talk about yourself." Minki rolled his eyes playfully.

"i'm just telling you guys this because i couldn't keep it to myself. i still can't forget the way how Eunae cried the day i came back home from produce 101 filiming because of that stupid rascal." i said and the members all looked down feeling sorry.

"Minhyun , i hope you will act like you didn't know this at all. because , i don't want you and your new members to create tension instead of positive bonding. ara?" i said and Minhyun nodded.

———————————————————————