27

Jonghyun's pov
"he deserves to die." i got up from the bed but stopped my Eunae. "oppa , you said you wouldn't rage.."

i sighed. "then what do want me to do?! let him just bully you like this?! do i just sit here and watch you cry over someone who just dumped you?!" i shouted and Eunae's crying just became louder.

i sighed again and sat down on the bed calming myself down. "araseo. oppa won't look for him. but promise me. focus on your debut plans. show him that you can be better than him."

Eunae nodded. i wrapped my arms around her shoulders and made her lean onto my shoulders. "mianhae Eunae-ah. oppa didn't protect you when you needed protection. and sorry for shouting."

"oppa gwanchana. i know how you feel." Eunae broke the hug and looked at me with her big huge eyes.

"oh come on! not those puppy eyes again! don't look at me!" "oppa please..?" Eunae said and i gave up. "aish! araseo! i'll buy it for you." "yay! oppa is the best!" Eunae jumped up and hugged me.

i went out to the convenience store to get a tub of vanilla ice cream. Eunae always asks for ice cream whenever she is in a bad mood. after paying , i immediately went back home to avoid the stares along the streets.

when i got home . Eunae was waiting at the living room. after hearing me close the door , she ran to me and took the tub of ice cream. "gomawo oppa! saranghae!"

i rolled my eyes. "yah! don't act cute! i'm going to puke!" i shouted.

———————————————————————