39

Eunae's pov
i was thinking about this for ages and i think i should tell Seongwoo about this. that was why i asked him out.

"oppa , i have something to tell you. and i hope you won't be affected by this between you and your members. araseo?"

"what is it? why would it concern me and my members?" i sighed out loud before saying everything out.

"you do know your group member Kang Daniel do you?" i asked. Seongwoo nodded sipping his drink.

"he was my ex-boyfriend." Seongwoo choked on his drink. "yah! gwanchana? aish , why were you even enjoying your drink when i was in serious mode you pabo!" i patted his back to help him ease his choking.

"did you just say Daniel is your ex-boyfriend?" "um hmm." "but what made you break up with him?"

"it wasn't me." "it was Daniel? but why will he do that?" Seongwoo asked. "yah! so you meant that you expected that i was the one who initiated the breakup?"

"aniya aniya.." Seongwoo said shaking his hand. "okay continue please." i cleared my throat playfully and continued talking.

"so , me and Daniel were really close and we really loved each other alot. until one day , he told me that he was too enter produce 101 , the survival show that brought you guys together. and the time we could spent were really limited because i was preparing for my debut as well. on the day of your results , he was announced the center of wanna one. and i wanted to meet him to congratulate him. surprisingly he wanted to meet me too. so we met each other. and that was when he told me he wanted a breakup. and his reason was 'because i'm going to be an idol. and look at you? ugly and your sense of fashion sucks.' " i said trying copy Daniel's voice saying the reason for breaking up with me.

Seongwoo kept quiet when i was done talking. he was clenching his fists really badly until they turned pale.

"Seongwoo-ah , yah." i shaked his shoulder. "uh?" "gwanchana?" "how can i be okay when you were hurt by him like that? and he actually act like he didn't know you yesterday!"

"ssh! lower your volume pabo! we're in public!" i said whispering. "mianhae but i'm really angry."

"this won't do. i think we better go somewhere else before you explode." i said and Seongwoo smiled. "you really know me well Eunae."

———————————————————————