14

Eunae's pov
i saw Daniel's smile disappear from his face. "actually , i have something to tell you too. but this is good news."

his smile came back. "are you trying to change the subject?" i asked with a serious look and he gulped.

"i was just trying to make you smile." i looked down feeling guilty for scaring him. "okay , so what did you want to tell me?"

"my ceo told me and a few others that we will be one of the few contestants to enter a survival called Produce 101 Season 2"

"jjinja? you mean the one that ioi went?" i was a fan of ioi so this was really a huge shock to me.

Daniel nodded and i smiled a little. "see? told you i can make you smile." i giggled a little before my face turned gloomy again.

"aww come on! it's not that bad! we can just date secretly. anyways , you're not going to debut immediately so we should be able to still see each other without getting caught."

Daniel said and i looked up , thinking that it is a great idea. "you're right! no one will know about us!"

Daniel just smiled. "i'm afriad that i won't make it.." "what do you mean? i mean like my boyfriend is good in rapping , dancing-"

"but i'm not handsome and i'm not good in singing at all." Daniel cut my words. "who says so? you sing me to sleep everytime i sleepover at your place."

"you probably went to sleep because you didn't want to listen to my horrible singing." Daniel pouted.

"i slept because it sounded nice. not horrible. don't jump into conclusions. and look at your pink hair , it will definitely bring attention."

Daniel rolled his eyes and drank his coffee.

"so we are going to date secretly?" i asked and Daniel nodded. "but what if someone catches us?"

"then just tell them the truth. not like they can do anything about it." i playfully hit Daniel and he smiled.

after finish drinking our coffee , Daniel wanted to walk me home since he wasn't assured that i'll be safe.

when we reached my home , Daniel pecked my forehead before i went into the gate of my house. i watched him leave until he was out of sight before entering my home.

the lights were not on so that means Jonghyun isn't home yet. i called Jonghyun to ask where he is.

"oppa?" "hello Eunae!" "wait , is this..?" "i'm minki!" "oh , hello minki oppa!" "Eunae can you come over to my place now? your brother is here too."

"waeyo? is he drunk or something?" "ani , we have something to tell you. and it's good news."

"nae araseo. i'll be there soon." i hung up and went t my bedroom to change into another set of clothes.

i made my way to minki's house at the same time , looking around to make sure no one was following me since some fans might be around

after reaching minki's house , i gave him a call before the gate opened by itself. i went in and closed the gates.

i went into the house and saw all the NU'EST members around. i greeted them and saw my brother sitting on the sofa smiling at me weirdly.

"sooo , what do you guys want to tell me?"

——————————————————————————