25

Eunae's pov
i can't believe my ears! Daniel is first! i can't believe it! "WAH! KANG DANIEL IS FIRST!!" i screamed dancing around like a crazy girl.

"yah! i know you're a fan of Daniel but would you please quieten down!" Eunkyung said slightly hitting me.

"mianhae unnie. i was too excited." i said running to my room to get my phone. it's been long ever since i texted Daniel.

Daniel❤️

Daniel , congratulations on first rank!
can we meet up? i want to see you:/
i miss you so much:(

after texting Daniel , i went outside with my phone to continue watching the whole episode. when the show ended , i went to my room wanting to take my clothes for a shower when my phone vibrated.

i looked at my phone and saw that it was a message from Daniel. i quickly opened the message throwing my clothes on my bed.

Daniel❤️

great. i want to meet you too.
see you at the restaurant where
we first met.

nae oppa! see you soon!

i was smiling when i was replying to his text. i changed my clothes into nicer ones and got ready to leave.

when i was went out of my room , Haewon came out of her room at the same time

when i was went out of my room , Haewon came out of her room at the same time. "wah maknae! where are you going after dolling yourself up?"

"well , you know.." i said and Haewon gave me a smirk. "ayy , araseo! go have fun! afterall he finally can meet you." i thanked Haewon and quickly went out of the dorm.

up till today , only Haewon knew about me and Daniel's relationship. Eunkyung and Holji still doesn't know a single thing.

our dorm was quite huge. it's only one level but it has a huge living room and kitchen. and there are exactly four rooms for each of us.

mine: