09

Eunae's pov
after everyone ate until their stomachs were full , i went to the counter to pay for the meal.

"excuse me. how much is the meal for that table?" i pointed to the table my friends were sitting at.

the cashier checked the table and gave me a receipt. "that will be 90000" i opened my jaw but closed it immediately because the cashier was smiling at my reaction.

"here." i said handing over my credit card to her. after settling the bill , i walked over to my friends who were laughing their ass off.

"hey let's go. i've already paid for the bill." i said and they all stood up to leave. "Eunae , how much was the meal?" Seonho came over to ask but i just replied "you don't have to know."

although i was the one who said that i will pay for the meal , but i didn't expect that it would be that expensive.

after we all seperated , i quickly walked home and lay on my bed when i got in. i was dead tired.

i took a quick shower and went to bed. that was how tired i was.

the next morning..

i woke up from the sound of my phone ringing on my side table. i looked at the name and it showed my friend , Haewon calling me. i picked up the phone call.

"yeoboseyo? why did you call me early in the morning?" i asked with my morning voice. "Eunae , i just heard that we will have to go back to training starting tomorrow."

"mwo?! i thought our ceo forgotten us?" i sat up feeling shocked. "that's why! anyways see you tomorrow at the same place before we set off to the building?" "nae."

i hung up and rubbed my eyes. great , training starts and i don't think i wanna renew my contract once it expires.

wanna know why? because i don't think i'm going to debut any moment soon :)

——————————————————————————