15

Eunae's pov
"we are going to enter produce 101 season 2! well , except for Aron." minki cheered and the rest of them stood up jumping all around.

"j-jjinja? you mean the one ioi sunbaenims went to?" i asked them and Minhyun nodded. "Daniel is going there too.."

i said it out and they looked at me. "really?" i nod my head and they looked down on the floor.

"daebak! we already know who is one of our rivals..and it's our dear Eunae's boyfriend." Baekho said and i blushed.

"did Daniel tell u anything else?" Jonghyun asked and i nodded. "he also told me that there are other trainess from his entertainment going with him as well."

"ohh.." "oh! and oppa! i have something to tell you too! i'm finally debuting!" i said and Jonghyun opened his mouth.

"you're what?!" he asked. "i'm debuting!! in a group of four!" "ceo asked you to sign a contract right? how many years is it?"

"seven. and the requirements are ridiculous." "you should expect them anyways. what are the requirements?" Aron asked and i sighed.

"everything on the list was okay for me. except the last one of course." "the last one? let me guess. no dating , right?" Jonghyun said and i looked up.

"you're right! and it will mean me and Daniel cannot be together." i looked on the floor with a sad face.

it was silent for awhile until my brother spoke up. "so do you plan to break up? or keep the relationship a secret?"

"me and Daniel just spoked about it together. and we decided to keep it as a secret. hopefully we'll last."

"you guys must be really careful. because once Daniel starts attending Produce 101 , he will start having fans. and these fans will start finding out his past."

"nae Baekho oppa."

after chatting for awhile , me and Jonghyun bid the other NU'EST members goodbye before leaving minki's house.

on the way home , it was silence all the way until Jonghyun broke the silence.

"im so happy for you Eunae , you are finally debuting. hope it is a successful one and not like mine. you must work hard and grab the attention of he public. araseo?"

"nae oppa. you told me this just a few days ago. you're going to be my new mom soon." Jonghyun flicked my forehead and i groaned in pain.

"i'm a guy please. not a girl." i chuckled.

——————————————————————————