19

Eunae's pov
"i want mine to be just my own name." Eunkyung said and she ticked the small box beside her name indicating she wants her stage name to remain as her own name.

"Yooji for me!" Holji said raising her hand up. Eunkyung ticked the small box beside the name 'Yooji'.

"mine will be Ivy. that's my english name." Haewon said and Eunkyung wrote down. "i have no idea which name to pick." i said out.

"which names do you have in mind?" Holji asked and i replied "EA and Eunhwa which is two the suggested stage names for me. and a name my mom used to call me , Kayla."

"your mom used to call you Kayla? why not use that?" Holji asked and i sighed. "i'm just afriad that i might be reminded of my mom whenever someone calls me. and plus , Kyla sunbae's name sounds like Kayla."

"so Kayla is out. only your mom can call you that special name. how about Eunhwa? it sounds nice." Holji said.

"hmm , i prefer EA for Eunae. because Jonghyun sunbae's stage name is JR. why not let his sister have a stage name similar to his?" Eunkyung suggested.

"but JR stands for Junior Royal. how about Eunae's EA?" Eunkyung asked. all of them thought really hard because they wanted my name to be EA.

"HAH! i got it! E for elegant and A for angel? so all together it's Elegant Angel!" Haewon shouted and they all agreed.

"nice choice Haewon. Eunae , the choice is up to you in the end." Eunkyung said looking at me. i nodded and said "i like that stage name."

"okay it's set. we're done with our stage names. now moving on to our group name." Holji said and we all started thinking of a few names for our group.

"why not each of us come up with a name? and we'll do a poll from there!" Haewon suggested and we all agreed.

after thinking for a long time , Holji spoke up. "i think i want celestial."

"woah that's a nice one." i said out. "you know what , i'm going to go with that." Haewon said and i agreed.

"okay i can't think of any. i'll go with celestial too." Eunkyung said giving up.

"what's the meaning of celestial by the way? i just like the way how it sounds like." Haewon asked and Holji replied.

"celestial means belonging or relating to heaven. i wanted to try choosing a name which suits Eunae's stage name. i have a strong feeling she'll be our center." Holji looked at me and i shaked my head.

"aniya aniya aniya.." i said and they laughed. "our fandom name?" Haewon asked and Eunkyung laughed.

"chill Haewon. fandom names will be decided after debut." "but i have one!" Haewon said and we looked at her.

"what is it?" Holji asked. "guardian angel? it's like our fans are there to guard and protect us." Haewon said unsure if we would like the name.

"i like that." i said and the two others nodded. "we'll announce it when we get famous." Holji said and we nodded.

we wrote down our group name on the same piece of paper moved on to positions.

———————————————————————