44

Jinyoung's pov
i sighed standing up wanting to leave the room turning to Daniel , "i'll come back later." i opened the room door and saw Daehwi standing outside.

he was giving me a shocked look. and i suppose her heard everything. just then , Sungwoon came out of our room and i grabbed Daehwi pulling him into our room since our room is definitely empty after Sungwoon left.

"ahh wae? scared i find out something?" Daehwi said after i locked the door. "yah! you heard everything?" i asked feeling nervous.

"hmm..i don't know what are you talking about..i only heard you talking about a girl called Eunae.." Daehwi said and i immediately went over to cover her mouth.

"yah! you heard everything did you?!" i said and Daehwi said. "yes so tell me everything please hyung!!" Daehwi started making cute expressions to trying to act cute.

"nope." i replied coldly and Daehwi pouted. "then..don't blame me if everyone knows about this." Daehwi said sticking out his tougue.

"yah! don't you dare! araseo i'll tell you! but promise not to tell anyone or you're dead." i said and Daehwi nodded.

"Eunae is Daniel's ex. and she is also Seongwoo's close friend. and now we're not sure if they are still friends or they have moved on to another level of relationship."

"WAH JJINJA?!" Daehwi shouted and i immediately covered his mouth. "yah! keep it down! Niel-hyung doesn't want people to know about this." i said and he nodded.

"but , i think i seen this name Eunae somewhere before." Daehwi said thinking hard. "ah! she's in a girl group right? the one that recently debuted in Pledis!"

"yes. i know that you'll find out that she's from a girl group. i mean you'll always find time to check out on ongoing girl groups these days." i said and Daehwi smiled proudly.

"geuchi? i'm so updated." i rolled my eyes at his remark. "wait. if she is from Pledis , that mean she'll probably know Minhyun hyung." Daehwi said and i gasped.

"why didn't i think of that before?" i said to myself and Daehwi smiled. "and guess wat? she's also Jonghyun hyung's younger sister!"

"mwo?! you mean nu'est sunbaenim Jonghyun hyung? the one that attended Produce 101 with us? the one who is in the sane group as Minhyun hyung?" i said and Daehwi nodded.

"geez , you should really start updating yourself. you're really so slow." Daehwi said and i flicked his forehead.

———————————————————————