58

A/N : i wrote the english lyrics myself !! it was to fit the syllabus so it's easier to sing it.

Eunae's pov
when we reached our entertainment , we were immediately escorted to the meeting room where the ceo was waiting.

"okay girls , i know this is a little too rush but it's for your own good. and also for your fans. we will be sending you girls to new york for kcon in new york happening a few days later so what we will want you to do is just record a new version of your latest comeback song and one of your album song in english. i know in this group Haewon and Eunae is fluent in english so it will be easy for the both of you but Holji and Eunkyung , you'll have to work even harder. i believe all of you have learnt the choreo for all of the songs in yor latest album so you will be performing your debut song , Get it , your sub-title , ddu du ddu du , followed by really , forever young and lastly a surprise for your fans with your english version of see you later and Latata. the reason why we wanted to do an english version is because new york will be your first country to fly in as a group and i want to make it a special one."

"nae ceo-nim." me and my members said together. "when i say it like this , you guys should already know that the amount of hours to sleep will be cut down to prepare you for your peformance. you'll be doing your recording of your comeback song first." our ceo said and we nodded.

after another few minutes of talking , we immediately headed to the recording room to start recording the english version of Latata.

me and Haewon started first since the both of us were fluent in english while Eunkyung and Holji were being guided by our composers.

A/N : play the song now!! remind yourself that i wrote the lyrics myself so i apologise for any lines that doesn't make any sense to you 😥

EA:
in the dark with you , spending time with you , during this long night.
running through time like crazy lunatics with you like this.

Yooji:
follow the red light , my eyes gone left right , i walk slow with you.
it's time to start soon , time is nearing , who is that scared cat?

Ivy:
uh oh , stop making me fall in deeper than this.
i am getting addicted to your boyish deep voice

Ivy+EA:
you're right

EA:
more , more , i need more love than this.
let us burn the night away , woah

all:
i love ya

Eunkyung:
fall in deeper when i sing for you like this lata

all:
i love you

Eunkyung:
i'm dancing with you , taking your breath away lata

all:
i love ya

Ivy:
Latata latata latata latata

Eunkyung:
sing for me now so i will love you only lata

all:
i love ya
i love ya

EA:
everyday everynight latata

all:
i love ya

Yooji:
everyday everynight latata

EA:
Don't be lazy , come to me baby
Time is too short , this is all too basic
just a little more feeling and you'll make me fall for you , you can also drink like there is no tomorrow.