47

Jaehwan's pov
me and Guanlin were now in our room , lying down on our stomach on Guanlin's bed. "Kim Eunae." Guanlin said typing her name into his phone.

"here's a picture of her. she's in a girl group that recently debuted under Pledis Entertainment. and that is probably why Minhyun hyung knows here." Guanlin told me as i scrolled through her pictures online.

"her group name is 'Celestial'. 4 members in total. Eunae is the lead vocalist , main rapper , main dancer , face of the group/center , maknae. what a talented piece of shit." i said. "but definitely not better than me. i'm the main in everything." Guanlin replied with an "eyy." i ignored him.

i continued scrolling down Eunae's facts till i saw , "Eunae has an older brother called Kim Jonghyun from NU'EST."

"mwo?! NU'EST sunbae?! daebak. that's no wonder Minhyun knows her so well." i said.

"but what has Eunae have to do with Daniel hyung? didn't Minhyun say something about Daniel hyung?" i said and Guanlin nodded.

"we'll need to find out more about this Eunae." i said before Guanlin replied. "you can ask Jihoon hyung! since he is a fan of her he might know more about her!"

"uh , i don't think he knows more than we we found out now." i said doubting. "you can't doubt Jihoon hyung's stalking skills." Guanlin said smiling cheekily.

"if you say so.." i said and Guanlin went outside to get Jihoon. when they got back in , Woojin was in here as well.

"yah Lai Guanlin. i told you to bring only one of the pink sausages but you brought both of them." Guanlin shrugged and said "what to do when the other half doesn't want to leave."

"Woojin-ah , can you-" "andwae.(no) Jihoon is mine." Woojin said hugging Jihoon. "ay get off me." Jihoon said brushing Woojin's hands off.

Woojin pouted. "Woojin , it will only take a while." i said and Woojin asked "how long?" "hmm , 15 minutes ? if we're done earlier we'll let him go."

Woojin nodded and left. "hyung , why did you call for me?" Jihoon asked and i signalled him to come sit on Guanlin's bed.

when the three of us were on the bed , i started telling him the reason why we needed him.

"Guanlin told me that you're a huge fan of Kim Eunae from Celestial. is it true?" Jihoon looked at Guanlin. looking at Jihoon , i saw his cheeks turn red.

"a-ani..yah Lai Guanlin how can you lie to Jaehwan hyung?" Jihoon said and i shaked my head. "Jihoon stop lying. you're cheeks are red."

"you got me. yes i like her. but only as an idol. please don't tell Seongwoo hyung. he might tell her." Jihoon pleaded and i nodded. "araseo araseo. i won't tell him only if you tell me all the things you know about her."

"wae? hyung you're interested too?" Jihoon pouted. "another competitor." he sighed. "aniya , me and Guanlin is investigating on Eunae. because-"

i bent forward and whispered , "we heard something about Eunae and Daniel." Jihoon's eyes became even bigger than usual.

"NAE?! DA-" "keep it down hyung!" Guanlin covered Jihoon's mouth. Jihoon nodded and Guanlin let go. "b-but i thought only Seongwoo from our group knows her.."

"yea but we kinda overheard something about Eunae dating Daniel in the past." Guanlin said. "ah! that reminds me! i always go online and check facts and things about Eunae and one fansite i was checking out on wrote that Eunae has an ex-boyfriend that attended Produce 101." Jihoon said.