26

Eunae's pov
when i got off the cab , i looked up to see the huge sign which read '소나기' (downpour). i smiled to myself and mumbled "i'm finally going to see you after so long."

i entered the cafe and started looking around till i saw Daniel sitting next to the window. i quickly walked towards the table and tapped his shoulder before sitting infront if him.

Daniel looked up from his phone and gave me a expressionless look before placing his phone on the table.

"okay , i'll go straight to the point." my smile faded when i saw Daniel's straight face. "D-Daniel , why do you look so different? is anything wrong?"

"yes there is. and it's with you." when Daniel told me that i had a problem , i frowned. "Daniel-"

"Eunae , let me speak first please." Daniel said closing his eyes looking annoyed. i gave him a little nod and let him speak.

"listen , i wanna break up with you." Daniel said without an expression. i felt like my heart had broke into a million pieces after hearing him say that. i gathered my strength to speak up.

"d-daniel..why??" my tears were going to flow out of my eyes any moment from now. i can actually suspect this as a joke but Daniel seems serious about it.

"because i'm going to be an idol. and look at you? ugly and your sense of fashion sucks." at this moment , my tears fell down my cheeks. Daniel's words hurt me really badly.

i took a deep breath and said "fine. i saw this game coming to an end anyways. you will regret your decision."

with that , i stood up and left the cafe.

didn't think he would be that asshole to be so direct to me. i said my last words because i didn't want to show him that i was affected by his words.

but deep in ny heart , i felt pain.

when i reached home , i cried my heart out. i was so sad that i didn't even hear my brother coming back home from produce 101 season 2 filming.

Jonghyun's pov
i heard sniffing sounds coming from Eunae's room. i knocked on her door and she shouted "wait!"

i waited outside for some time before she opened the door. she turned around and started looking on the floor walking towards her bed.

"yah , what happened to you?" i asked but received nothing as my reply. "Kim-" Eunae started crying as she came into my arms hugging me.

i decided not to ask anymore and let her cry first. i hugged her back wrapping my arms around her head and waist.

after a good time of crying , she stopped crying but remained in my arms. "Eunae , can you tell oppa what happened?"

"just awhile more oppa. i missed having someone i can hug like this." i went along with her decision.

Eunae got out of my arms after awhile sitting still on the bed. "okay , i know you are dying to know. i'll tell you now. but promise that you won't rage."

"nae. you have my word." i said without thinking what kind of situation will make her cry like this which will also make me rage.

"D-Daniel , broke up with me.." the moment Eunae said that , her tears fell again. seeing Eunae so upset made me angry.

Daniel won first place for the top 11 and i didn't make it. it already made me in a bad mood. now seeing my own younger sister upset because of him , blood boiled in me.

"that f"cker.." i cursed. i didn't care if Eunae heard me or not. it wasn't my first time cursing infront of her anyway.

———————————————————————