33

Eunae's pov
i'm not in Seongwoo's class after reached my place. it was really quiet until i turned on the radio. Seongwoo chuckled a little. "wae? too quiet?"

"uh-huh." i said and Seongwoo chuckled again. "gwanchana , it will be fun and noisy later on." Seongwoo said and i frowned.

"huh? i thought we're going to a cafe? what do you mean noisy? don't tell me we're going to a nightclub." i said and Seongwoo laughed.

"yah , do you think i'm stupid? i know you're underage. what i meant was there will be people joining us later. more specifically its a three of my wanna one members."

"ahh.. aish you scared me you idiot." i said smacking his shoulder. "yah! i'm driving! do you want to die?" Seongwoo shouted and i giggled.

when we reached 'Starry Cafe' , Seongwoo parked his car and we entered the cafe. he led me to a table of six. there were already people sitting there.

i was afriad to sit at first until Seongwoo held my hand pulling me to sit beside him. infront of Seongwoo and me were the three people i suppose to be the wanna one members.

they were all covering their covering their faces and hair were covered by their caps. they were also looking down at their handphones.

"guys , i'm here." Seongwoo said and all three of them looked up. they removed their masks one by one and i saw each of their faces.

the one infront Seongwoo removed his mask the fastest and i saw the small faced Bae Jinyoung. his visuals were really , wow.

the one beside the one infront of me took off his mask next. it was the winking fairy , Park Jihoon. he had really big eyes and cute plump pink lips.

the one infront of me finally managed to remove his mask and guess what? the both of us froze when we saw each other in the eyes.

Kang Daniel.

———————————————————————