53

Eunae's pov
when we were done performing , we went back to our waiting room to touch up our makeup. while waiting for my turn , i received a message from Minhyun.

 while waiting for my turn , i received a message from Minhyun

after replying , i asked my manager about it and he agreed.

i dragged Haewon out of the room. "yah yah where are we going?"

"to Wanna One's waiting room." i said and she pulled me. "for what?" "Minhyun oppa said that our fanboys want to meet us." Haewon rolled her eyes.

"so? do you want to see that jerk? with your outfit this exposing?" i looked at myself and hesitated.

"ani. it will make him want me back even more so let's go!" i dragged her infront of the room ignoring her complaints.

taking a deep breath , i knocked before opening the door. right behind the door was Sungwoon and Guanlin talking.

"oh! Eunae-sshi , why are you here?" Sungwoon said opening the door wider for me. "Haewon-sshi is here too." Sungwoon said.

Guanlin looked at me and opened his eyes wide. "Eun-Eunae.." "wae? why are you so shock?" i asked smiling.

"your clothes.." he ran deeper into the room and grabbed a jacket covering me. "i won't let my members see my friend dressed like that."

"gomawo oppa." i said. "ah where's Minhyun oppa?" i asked. "Minhyun hyung!" Guanlin called and Minhyun stood up.

"ah Eunae you're here!" Minhyun said smiling. "annyeong Haewon-sshi." Minhyun said and Haewon bowed. "come in. your fanboys are there."

following Minhyun , i felt Haewon tugging my arm. Jihoon and Woojin were standing already. "here they are. enjoy your fanservice while you can. they need to go soon." Minhyun said and Jihoon and Woojin nodded excitedly.

"annyeong sunbae." me and Haewon bowed. "Haewon noona , here." Woojin gave Haewon a blanket to tie around her waist to prevent any wardrobe malfunction.