Swimming

"You have him wrapped around your finger don't you?" Ryan smirks.

"Well he is my dads best friend." I smile and see Ryans eyes widen a little bit.

I put my sunglasses on, "actually that makes sense." Ryan puts his sunglasses on.

Grace and Zane sit down then started eating some of the food. "Did you miss us?" Grace smirks.

Zane and Grace kiss each other, "gross." I say. "I did for a short while but i kinda wish you didn't come back." Me and Ryan laugh.

"Faith you probably had sex before or even a boyfriend so don't judge." Zane jokes as Grace laughs.

I sigh, "its true I'm sorry." I smirk.

"So you had both before." Graces eyebrow lifts a little bit.

"Yeah so what?" Graces eyes widen.

"Was it with your boyfriend...the sex?" Grace is getting into my business and i don't want that to happen.

"For my first time?" I say, Grace nods, "no it wasn't." Grace smirks.

"So you got around huh?" Zane laughs.

I drink some water, "I wouldn't say that, its hard to explain." I say.

After school we went to the river. "Lets swim!" Grace takes her shirt off and her pants.

I stayed away from the water, "come on Faith!" Zane shouts before jumping in the water with Grace.

"Its the scars isn't it?" Ryan takes his shirt off.

I sigh, "i thought you have forgotten about that." I take my jacket off and shoes. I place my phone and earphones with the jacket. "I also forgot you spy on me." I smirk.

"I didn't forget but i don't spy on you i just thought it was funny at the time." Ryan smirks. I should ask him how he got those scars on most of his body, i mean its only fair.

"Are you really going to wear long pants?" Zane shouts.

Grace walks to me and see my arms, "the scars on your arms are they from the car crash?" She questioned.

"Most of them." I sigh. "Just go swimming and stop asking about me please." I'm sick of people asking about me it's annoying.

"Sorry i didn't mean to be all up in your business." Grace sighs.

"Its okay I'm just not comfortable talking about it." I say.

Grace smiles then runs to jump off the cliff into the water. I get picked up and thrown in the water. I get to the surface and take big gasps of air. "Holy cow are you okay?" Zane says.

"Ryan you prick!" I shout.

Ryan looks at me with a smirk. "I try." Ryan jumps into the water.

"Its so weird not hearing a girl scream, like most girls are high pitched when they scream." Grace laughs.

"Just like you Grace!" Zane laughs.

"Don't be rude!" Grace laughs.

Normally i wouldn't have any problems with the water but for some reason I'm finding it hard to breathe or to swim. I get out of the water and sit in the sun with my sunglasses on my face. "So you got to know me, now its your turn if your ready to." Ryan sits next to me with his sunglasses on too.

I sigh, "I'm a trouble maker." I laugh.

Ryan laughs, "okay at least tell me about Tom or your ex boyfriend." He sighs.