Date Night.

"I did something bad..." I see Jake get out of the car.

"What did you do!?" I close the bigger shed door and walked to Jake after hanging up the phone.

"Just don't get angry so fast, please." Jake looks at me.

"Just tell me Jake!" I spit.

"I'm back to smoking weed." Jake sighs.

"Get your ass in the house!" I point.

We go into the house, Jake pulls out his weed. "I'm only doing small amounts." I push him to the couch.

I go into the shed and opened a draw, i go to Jake and placed more weed and a bong on the coffee table. "Lets fucking smoke it out." Might as well. "Actually invite the boys, we are having a fucking party!" I shout.

"No Faith." Jake grabs the weed. "Lets just have the party next week, i know about Terrys wedding and i don't want you fucked up." Jake says.

I grabbed the weed. Me and Jake smoked it. Suddenly Grace enters the living room i hide the weed. "Hey Grace!" I wave.

"Faith? Why do i smell weed?" Grace puts her hands on her hips.

"How do you know what weed smells like?" I ask her.

Grace rolls her eyes, "get yourself recovered Faith." Grace walks away.

"I pissed the mother off." I chuckle.

Jake laughs, "the weekend party better be good." Jake gets up.

"Your staying here, I'm not letting you drive while high off your tits!" I laugh. "Tits." Me and Jake start laughing.

"Okay I'll stay here." Jake laughs. "You'll be back to normal soon by the way." Jake walks away.

I get Grace, "Alright lets go to the hairdressers." Grace says.

We get to the hairdresser and get my hair done, we get to Graces room as she throws a dress at me. "I'm not wearing this slutty thing, no offence." I say.

I'm still a little bit high, "put it on!" Grace spits.

I change into it, Grace gets her phone out. "Really?" I question.

Grace takes the photo. "Yes." She says.
*Photo.*

"I really do look like a slut

"I really do look like a slut." I sigh.

"You look amazing, let me do some more stuff." Grace says.