Pregnancy

We went to take photos then we ate some cake, then came to the dance... to say the least it went great and i will never want Jason out of my life.

I finally had the baby and named her Rose. Me and Jason plus the dogs are taking care of her obviously. Grace and Ryan had theirs, they named their son Hank. I know me and Grace will always be best friends which is how i know our kids will help each other out as they grow together.

"She is so cute!" Grace looks at my baby as i look at hers.

"Yeah still not a big fan on babies." I laughed.

Grace rolled her eyes and sighed, "Don't tell your kid that." She smirks.

I see Jason and Ryan talking and laughing, "well Grace lets put these things in bed before they start crying." We walk up to my baby room because i put two beds in there just in case she wants her baby in there, she did the same for me.

"So will there be any other unexpected family or enemies we should be worried about?" Grace chuckles.

"No i think i had my fun, but my pussy isn't going to be the same." I looked at Grace and she looks grossed out, "what?" I smiled.

She hits my arm, we walk to the boys, i grabbed Jason and pulled him into he bathroom and kissed him and hugged him so tightly as he hugs back tightly. "I love you Faith." He says with a smile.

"I love you too Jason." I smile back.

At last i get to rest and now I only hope Rose will be safe, but I'll protect her till the day i die and I know Jason will too.

~4 years pass~
"Do you still remember Rose's first words?" Jason smiles.

"I do and I still can't believe she said mum and dad." I look at my kid then my husband knowing our years together will be the happiest.

~Rose is now 16~

"Dad can I have a big 16th party?" Rose looks at Jason as i pat our dogs that are still kicking.

"Its a yes from me but you also have to ask mum." Jason says.

Rose looks at me and starts walking to me, "yes you can but no drugs! I don really care for alcohol but whoever throws up is your responsibility!" I stare at her.

She smiles big and hugs me then runs to Jason and hugs him. "Thank you!" She runs off. Jason walks to me and smiles.

"I know i know." I walk close to him.

Rose invited all her friends over and the house was set up for the party. Most of her friends stayed and they all seem nice  expect one.

~Roses 18th~
That one friend I didn't like was trouble i could see that from the years knowing her. "Faith don't worry about her its fine." Jason always trusted some people because he saw things differently.

I sighed, "i need to talk to Rose about her just in case Jason." Jason nods his head.

"Rose!" Jason yells.

Rose runs downstairs and sits in front of us. "I don-"

"You don't like Jenny i know." Rose smiles.

I looked at Jason, "it wasn't me." He puts his hands up.

"Its fine dad, mum i know you don't like her because i know the story's you told me about your past and dads too, i know who she really is, let me prove to you tonight with my party that she is a good person." Rose places her hands in mine, "and Hank will be with us and he is my best friend, Jenny is just my girl best friend." She smiles.

I sigh, "if anything happens you tell me straight away!" I say and she nods.

Rose proves to me that Jenny is a nice girl and i trusted her but what i didn't expect is Rose kissing Hank and i have no idea if it was her drunk or not. The next day Rose tells me that Hank is her boyfriend and i wasn't shocked, "he makes me happy mum." She smirks.

"Alright fine but don't you dare get pregnant until your passed 21 at least, and I'll pay you the pills and everything got it?" I say.

Rose hugs me, "of course mum." We left it at that, the next day my dogs die one day apart from each other so obviously i cried my soul out. Nothing could replace those dogs. After that i gave Rose her own car, "did you build this mum?" She asked.

I grab Jasons hands and smiled, "we built it for you." Jason speaks.

"I love you guys!" She hugs us both tightly.

~a few years pass again~
Rose has kids with Hank and they are cute, Grace and Ryan are very happy. I loved them because i learned to love kids after having one. In all honesty i would consider this a happy ending.

Hello everyone sorry for a short chapter but i was getting lazy and needed to write it, but i do have other projects going on so they take a lot of time to do as they are based on experiences or other such, but i really hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you want to go through Roses life then let me know. Anyway check out other story's and I'll see you all in the next book! Bye bye!!!!!