Overworked.

I knock on the door and Donna answers, she hugs me tightly then pulls me into the house, "i cooked up some snacks!" Donna says happily.

"Hey there!" Donnas boyfriend smiles.

I shake his hand, "Hey how are you?" I question.

"Not bad actually, what about you?" His white teeth show and is brighter then his tanned skin.

"Same as you, lets eat shall we?" I smirk.

I had dinner with Donnas family. I'm still not overly happy but glad to be alive, although i still worry about my mother being in the picture.

*A few months Later*
"So what do you guys want for Christmas?" I asked Grace and Zane that are in my kitchen.

Its been a few months since I've last seen Jason and my mother. "You gave us this house basically so don't even worry about it." Grace smiles.

The last few months were a bit stressful, i helped Shorty and his crew move houses. We had a few party's and I've basically been working, although i did meet someone but i don't really want a relationship with him. "I insist on getting you guys something." I smirk.

I never asked for anything for Christmas, especially after my dad died, so people would just give me money. "Well we won't even be here for Christmas." Zane sighs.

"I'll just give you guys money." I chuckle. I didn't tell them that the money i gave them was basically all of my money, so I've been working overtime and not stealing money but just earning it.

"Faith you don't need to do that, honestly." Grace says before taking a sip from the tea i made her.

"No its fine!" I smile.

"Then what do you want for Christmas?" Zane wanted coffee so i made that for him, I'm currently drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.

"Nothing, i have everything i need." I yawn.

Grace looks at Zane for a moment as Zane looks at her and sighs, "can i go check out your gaming room?" He asked.

I nod as he got up and left. "Faith you look like shit, when's the last time you actually got a proper sleep?" Grace stares at me.

I roll my eyes then smirked, "Grace, i've always gotten sleepy while drinking hot chocolate." I eat one of the marshmallows.

"Faith whats going on?" Grace stands up and opens my cupboard where my food is, "you barely have any food." Grace closes it then opens my fridge.

"Okay I get your point!" I closed the fridge, "I've had the boys over and a guy over, we eat all the time." I sip some of the hot chocolate.

"I've noticed that you've been working more lately." Grace sits down, i look at the time.

"Speaking of working, i have to go." I put my cup in the sink, "just leave the mess, I'll clean it when i get back." I say.

Grace grabs my arm, "you need to rest, you seriously need it." I understand her worry.

"I understand your concern but i like working, i know its hard to believe but its true. Now i need to go." I smile then she lets go of me. I walk to my room and dressed then left for work.