No fear

After i grabbed my phone i went into my contacts and called Ryan Stone. "Hello Walker." He laughs.

I sigh, "i need your help please." I didn't want anyone to know about this but i have no other choice.

"What do you need help with?" Ryan had a sudden change of voice.

I knew the sudden voice change is him being worried, "I'm on the floor in my room, i can't get up." I roll my eyes.

Ryan hangs up, i hear footsteps behind me so i rolled over in pain to see Ryan standing there. Ryan picks me up and head to my bedroom door, "not that way." I say.

Ryan places me carefully in his car, Ryan jumps in and starts up the car. "What the hell happened!?" Ryan says as we drive to the doctors.

I sigh, "i got into a fight." I didn't make any eye contact with Ryan.

"In your room?" Ryan turns left.

I roll my eyes, "yes, someone i hate most hurt me but i didn't fight back because of reasons." I whisper yell.

Ryan sighs, we got to the doctors and they told me that i just need some rest and to take the medicine they gave me to take once a day for two weeks. "Would you like to stay at my place tonight?" Ryan parks in his driveway.

I look at him, "I'll be on the roof tonight if you wanted to talk. Also I'm good thanks." I get out of his car and climbed up to my room.

A knock on the door echoes through my room, i open the door to see Donna, "where is Emma?" She asked.

I sigh, "i took her to her friends house because they wanted to do some homework and stuff." Remembering everything my mother did i couldn't look at her the same anymore. I was able to move past it last time but this time is different.

"Oh okay, i wanted to talk to you actually." Donna sighs.

"Is it about Peter?" I roll my eyes.

I didn't want to talk about that pig, especially not with my mother. "Why do you have to be so rude?" Donna yells, "i am happy with him so why can't you be happy too?" She places her hands on her hips.

"I have a right to be like this!" I shout, "you cheated on dad for gods sake!" I spit.

Donna slaps me, i stare at her. "No wonder why i think your a disgrace." I can smell the alcohol in her breath.

"So Peter is making you drink again? How wonderful!" I had to get rid of Peter without getting myself into lots of trouble.

"I try to be happy Faith but its hard without your father in the picture." Donna is making me very angry at this very moment.

I laughed at first, "thats bullshit! Because i saw you with Peter well before Dad died!" I wanted to hit her so badly.

Donna slapped me again, "do not disrespect Peter." I just smirked.

"I should've known you would pick him over your own daughter!" My face started to hurt more.

"Are you sure your my daughter? Because you don't act like a girl, why don't you be more like your sister!" Donna throws a beer bottle at me as it smashes.

I couldn't bare another moment being in front of this woman, "why don't you get some sleep?" I had to remain calm for while before i make my move.

Donna heads to her room and i close my door. I cleaned up the glass then sat on top of the roof. "Why can't you be more like your brother!?" I hear yelling at Ryans house. "Why don't you try and stop being a fucking dickhead!" I know the guy yelling would've punched Ryan.